Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

What are your plans today, if any?
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: Happy Halloween!

After school...DD (9yo) will be a "Pink Punk Pirate" very cute...black and hot pink costume.
    DS (3yo) will be dressed as a "fireman" and drive around in his fire truck (he doesnt walk yet)
    DH had me dress him today...we emptied 3 boxes of cereal and tied them around his neck, stuck a knife in the middle one and he went as a "Cereal Killer" LOL! I know, I know, it's a BAAAADDDDDD joke...but we needed a laugh and it helps if we can make others laugh around us...

After school I pick up DD and her friend for a quick make up job back at the house and then off to trick or treat. Hooking up with some friends, then DH mets up and I sneak off to make our Special Annual Halloween dinner...

oh, then we raid the candy DD collected

Comment

Happy Halloween! For some reason I've always LOVED Halloween. However, this year....I'm not as into it because of all the break ins in our neighborhood....it makes me nervous handing out candy d/t this...anyways DH, DD, and I are going to the Dr. for her 3 month check up, packing for a trip to our folks this weekend, making a dessert to take...then it's time to get dressed her lady bug costume to hand out candy to the trick or treaters...DH and I will probably catch a scary movie on t.v.

Comment

Love that Cereal Killer idea...too cute!!!

Comment

He wanted to wear one of my good pots on his head and go as....YOU GUESSED IT "a POT HEAD"!!!! I put my foot down...I dont want my GOOD POTS on his FAT HEAD!!! LOL

Comment

So many memories you are creating!
            Have lots of fun!!!

Comment

trick or treat! yesterday was my DD's, the middle ones 12th B-day, we had a good time going out around the neighborhood going to the home-made hunted houses and getting candy of course. I bet she had around 25-30lb's of candy and I think I ate about 10 of it last night...lol
              "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Working...
              X