it's raining in cloudy calfornia..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's raining in cloudy calfornia..

we are having a serious down pour in california..at least in the desert..it's been awhile since i've seen it rain this hard..my ds has a band competition in the mountains..i guess they will have to move it indoors..

Re: it's raining in cloudy calfornia..

I wish we would get some of that rain. It's been month since we had a good rain. We are in a drought.

Comment

It's cloudy here, but it isn't supposed to rain.
      Last good rain we had here was named IKE...lol!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

We didn't get one drop of rain out of Ike, not one drop.

Comment

Rain in Ca.? not here in the south along the coast. I bet we don't get a drop, it is so warm it will evaporate before it touches the ground.

Ann

Comment

Angelbutterfly,I live is Southern OC and it looks like it could rain. Send it our way!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SEND ANY RAIN YOU CAN OUR WAY!!!!!

I live in Southern Calif and need any and all rain.......................

its been over 90 for most of the week and I can't wait for winter and rain and cold weather!

Comment

"It never rains in California, but girl let me warn ya it pours...yeah it pours!" Ok I'll stop singing now.

Huffle
                God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Live in Az. and seems next few days we may even get into the 80's sick of the 90's all the time, hope that rain comes our way, where in Calif do you live? Hope it makes it way over to Az. we need a change of weather soon. I told my friend, Az. is like living in a rerun on tv, same day same sun. Most people would love to have it but sunny days all the time do get boring.

Comment

Roset, I live by Mission Viejo bout 1/2 hour from Disneyland..Where in Az. do u live?? We will be over there next week to vist my husbans family and house hunting in Litchfield?? toll brothers homes but we got a deal we are staying at Ropesnranch for 54.00 for 3 days yes 3 days TOTAL. Its a retire community and were looking there so you can stay in one homes so you can get the feel of the community. 2 bedsrooms 2 baths full kitchen cook if we want a golf cart to purze around in the only thing they would like you to do is come to the club house on Tuesday night for dinner social gathering. Good deal.. Also going to the phx hockey game since there in town on Sunday..

Comment

I'm with you, MissKise. Haven't seen a drop here in Upland where I live. It was in the forecast today.... 70 and light rain, but we haven't seen any yet.
                      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
                      X