Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have Paula Deen's Cooking with Paula Deen magazine for December?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have Paula Deen's Cooking with Paula Deen magazine for December?

I thumbed through it and saw a recipe for Potato Lasagna that looked good but I didn't want to pay $4.99 for the magazine for one recipe. If you have it would you mind sharing it?
    Thanks in advance!

Re: anyone have Paula Deen's Cooking with Paula Deen magazine for December?

I would like it also!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Potato Lasagna?
      With lasagna noodles too?
      Would like to see that one....
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I Subscribed To Her Mag When It First Came Out, But Didn't Renew Subscription Because Of All The Ads. More Ads Then Recipes. It's Been Hard For Me Not To Buy Them At The Store, Why Buy Them If I'm Not Going To Subscribe To It! Lol

When I Was Doing Low Carb Diet, I Made A Lasagna Using Zucchini Sliced Real Think On My Mandolin As The Noodles. It Was Really Good. Dh Missed The Noodles, But I Didn't

Comment

Have you checked her web site or the foodnetwork web site ? Just copy the recipe out of the magazine at the store.

Comment

I checked all over food network and nada.

dragun

Comment

I Googled "potato Lasagna" And There Are A Bunch There, But No Paula

Comment

or just cave in and buy the magazine, i am sure you will find more in there that you will enjoy other than that one recipe
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

LOL - I just did a search as well and actually came up with her recipe for Deep Fried Lasagna. How Paula

Comment

another low cal Paula recipe, I am sure

Comment

Go to your local bookstore, pick up the magazine, go sit down in one of their lounge chairs or couch, copy the recipe on a sheet of paper and put the magazine back. You wouldn't be the first one doing it.
                      Go to her web site, and send her an email asking for the recipe.
                      Or , as Stella posted, give in and buy the magazine. LOL

Comment

well i did buy the magazine today. but only because it has so much other good stuff in it.

the recipe is HUGE it's half a magazine page of ingredients and instructions. wow.
                        i may never make it, i don't usually do anything this difficult.

yes it has lasagna noodles in it and potatos.
                        it's an award winner from some cook off.
                        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Stella, Would you mind sharing the recipe? Thanks!

Comment

Bump for Stella

Comment

I bought the magazine tonight. I'll look for the recipe and if I find it, I'll post it here.

Comment

Working...
                              X