Monday.....meanderings...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday.....meanderings...............

Good morning everyone! Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend. I had a 3 day weekend and slept most of it. Did not get anything done that I needed to! I have monthly reports to work on today so I will be here on and off.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday.....meanderings...............

Well good morning to you too!!!
    Another Monday......
    Just the usual same-o, same-o here today.
    The weather is perfect and I have plenty to do today!
    I hope you all make the most of your day!
    The holidays are fast approaching....
    Have a good day!!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Good morning Not much on my plate today, off to Doc's to get Rx for DD, Havix vaccine for her CRUISE!!!! Then I think I'll bake some chocolate chips cookies, put a pork roast in the oven for din din then~~relax for an hour to watch Ellen! Have a great day everyone!
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

"Monday, monday, so good to me, Monday morning it was all I hoped it would be " anybody remember that song by the Mama's and Papa's? I really liked that group, I think they are all dead now ? Anyway, Good Morning everybody. Another fun filled week is ahead of us. Weather is great, but we do need rain. So far not much going on this week, but that can change in a hurry. Has everybody adjusted to the time change ? We woke up this morning at 6 am, a bit early for us. Hope everybody has a good day.

Comment

I Bet Txrogue Can Send You Some Mommas And The Poppa's Music!! Just Ask Him!! You Can Download Them On Your Computer And/or Copy To Disc!!!

I Woke Up An Hour Early This Morning, Almost Couldn't Go Back To Sleep. Then Woke Up 1 Minute Before My Alarm. Maybe I'll Like This Time Change! Lol

Comment

But Monday Morning...
            Gave me no Warnin
            of what was to beeeeeeeeee
            lol! love the Mammas & Pappas!
            Oh Monday Mornin how could you leave and not take me?

Comment

Mama Cass Elliott - one of my all time favorite voices; loved "Dream a Little Dream with Me".

Comment

Yes Mew!!!
                Beautiful voice that woman had and a beautiful song!!!

Comment

Now I'll be humming that all day. She was a local yokel and went to school in Baltimore. Gee, I believe I need to root through my audio tapes today so I can hum while she sings.

Comment

Washing my windows inside and out. Also going to clean the screens. It is an unusually warm day here.........almost 75 degrees so I want to take advantage of it. Can't believe how dirty those windows and screens get. Hoping to get them all done today before winter.

Comment

Good Meandering Monday Morning all!
                      Have 2 dinners running now, (saves me the hassle tomorrow when its too hectic to cook).
                      I have Sweet and sour chicken in the crock, and meat filled crepes I'm rolling for tomorrow night. DS is napping, DD is at school.
                      Tomorrow is a big day for us (not just election day). We find out (hopefully) if DS will be having that surgery. The surgeon is back from Africa (today), so we will see him in the morning. Wish us luck!

Comment

Working...
                      X