I don't get out much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get out much

But I just ran up to Zips to get my fish sandwich and tater gems. They asked me if I wanted fry sauce, I said, "Yes, please and a tarter sauce." They charged me .32 cents (.16 cents each). I was a little taken aback by paying for something to dip my taters in. Do they charge for ketchup packages now too? I didn't see any condiment bar anymore, where you used to get your salt, pepper, ketchup and mustard...

Re: I don't get out much

No, most restaurants will GIVE you ketchup or mustard - but charge for anything other than that.

BUT - if you TAKE OFF something - they don't give you credit for that. That is the big beef my DD#1 has!!!!!!!!
    They nickel & dime you to death but don't credit you for anything you take off - like onions, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese - and you know darn well those items costs wayyyyy more than their little piddly package of fry sauce or whatever!!!!!

No such thing as customer service or customer is always right.

No wonder we RARELY eat out at fast food places - they just tick me off!

Comment

I have never been charged for condiments like that. But really the only place I go is Arby's , red sauce and horsey sauce is still free, when you do take out.

Comment

My DD doesn't eat ketchup and doesn't particularly care for mustard either, she orders things plain. She likes Ranch. They don't deduct to not put all the other things on there, but charge her $ .25 for Ranch. Makes her so mad.

I don't deal with it much thank goodness.

Ang - I obviously don't get out much either! Probably a good thing!!!!!!!!!! HA! HA!

Comment

We used to go to this little mom and pop place and they charged 30 cents for each roll and we had some bread eaters at the table. Some places are even charging for ice and water.
          Last edited by Catpersona; 11-03-2008, 05:19 PM.

Comment

A fav. coney Island restaraunt here has started charging .50 cents for each extra tarter sauce and thats when we were dining in ......I wont be going back! thats just wrong and they have already lost a lot of people because they chose to go all non-smoking which was a big plus in my book to eat out without having to be trapped smelling stinky ciggs the whole time!

Oh and our waitress never told us there would be a extra charge ...we seen it on the bill!

I want to join the local Eagles club again they have good fish dinners on fridays and other stuff during the week.

Comment

We go to a local place, a little diner, they used to put water on the table , routine, now you have to ask if you want have water besides your regular drink, like ice tea etc.

Comment

They should put that on their menu if they charge for tartar sauce extra.

Comment

I know Popeye's will charge ya if you want an extra honey packet with your bisquits

Comment

Working...
                  X