not able to post or visit much anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not able to post or visit much anymore

last week at work they started to cut down on internet use. they added spyware to everyone's computer. i will only be able to visit from home for now on. everyone have fun and behave.
    SHEL

Re: not able to post or visit much anymore

Will miss you... :-(

Comment

We are going to miss you, Shel.

Comment

Well Shel, we will just have to have more fun when we do get to see you!
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I'm afraid that's going to be happening soon at our work. Someone has a virus and it's making everything slow. I usually stick with this site during the day. Have a few sites I look at the recipes of the day. But I rarely search anything. And, I just talk with ya'll when I'm caught up.

Shel, we'll just have to talk to each other after work when everyone else is with their families. We can be each others family! lol
          "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Nu, we need to get Shel to do IM messages with us when she is at her home computer

Comment

Oh Shel, we will miss you!
              Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
              X