eBay Spice Express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Spice Express

I was scrolling thru recipe requests on allrecipes.com and somebody posted this site they get spices from, said no matter how many you buy, it's one shipping cost.
    Looks interesting.

stores.ebay.com/spice-express
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: eBay Spice Express

I'll be checking this out thanks NU!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I just scrolled thu the whole thing. Very interesting, reasonable prices, especially if you buy several since only one price for S&H no matter how many you buy. The San Antonio Smoked Chile Powder sounds pretty good. THey even have Smoked Pepper Whole Black Pepper, that'd be good on a good steak on the grill!!!!

Comment

That does sound good!
        We do have good tastebuds....
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

This Is The Site Of The Company Ebay Gets Them From. They Have The Same One Price For S & H, No Matter How Many You Buy. I Bought A Few Things, Suppose To Get Thursday, I'll Let You Know How They Are.

http://www.marshallscreekspices.com/Shop/Control/fp/SFV/32642

They Have A Chicken And A Beef Base That's Salt Free!!!!! I Got One Of Each, Hope They're Good!!

Comment

Working...
          X