Tuesday...tossing in your vote....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday...tossing in your vote....

Good morning all. I voted on my way to work (this is not a political discussion). Kind of overdid it yesterday--alot of stress yesterday and ran errands after I got off. Still feeling kind of sore and achy. Weather here today is perfect. How about everyone else.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Tuesday...tossing in your vote....

Good Morning everybody, important day today, election day. I did my voting early. At least the weather is nice here in SA, long lines are predicted.
    I have my class this morning and after that I want to stop at Target, I need a new slip. I bought a skirt and it's a bit longer then what I usually wear, so I need a slip that is longer. May stop at the local nursery and get some pansies , I think it's finally cool enough to plant those. Other then that it's pretty much SSDD.

Comment

I just got back from voting....an hour wait. I don't know why they didn't open up more booths being that they knew there would be such a big turn out. And then cheapscape me, I was able to get 2 free Starbucks coffee ($7 value). There was a Starbucks in Target and then a Starbucks outside of Target. I don't know why they put 2 Starbucks close together like that but works for me.

Good luck to everybody!

Comment

I'm getting ready to go now! Hoping to beat the lunch traffic!

Comment

I'm Not Even Going To Discuss The "v" Word! Lol

Ssdd Here. Waiting For Thursday So I Can Get That Granddaughter That's Been Teasing Me About Getting Here To Play With Grandma For The Last Week Or So!!

I'm Happy, I've Had Bacon And Eggs For Breakfast! Sometimes I Feel Like That Little Dog On The Commercial....... Bbbbbaaaaaaaacccccccccoooooooonnnnnnn!!!!!! Lol

Comment

Good Morning!
            Mom's got her car warming up for the trip to the polls...lol!
            Then we will make a few rounds to her favorite spots to pick up the necessities...lol!
            They have fleece blankets 50x60 Buy-One-Get-One free at Walgreens. What a deal! I am going to try my hand at the no sew blankets. This is a cheap way to see if I can do it and not mess up..lol!
            Beautiful weather!
            Have a Beautiful Day Wonderful Peeps!!!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
              I'm Not Even Going To Discuss The "v" Word! Lol

Ssdd Here. Waiting For Thursday So I Can Get That Granddaughter That's Been Teasing Me About Getting Here To Play With Grandma For The Last Week Or So!!

I'm Happy, I've Had Bacon And Eggs For Breakfast! Sometimes I Feel Like That Little Dog On The Commercial....... Bbbbbaaaaaaaacccccccccoooooooonnnnnnn!!!!!! Lol
              I will quote Kenny on this one Sis!
              This is what he says when I cook him bacon...lol!
              "Ain't no mistaken, I be smellin BACON!!!!!!"
              I am excited waiting for you to get that little Grandaughter too.
              Happy Tuesday!!!

Comment

What a week its been! VA is a state where we have to get yearly state auto inspections and mine was due by the end of October so I took the car in on Friday. It was rejected because I had a tiny crack in the passenger side of my windshield that I hadnt even noticed. Probably a rock hit it when I was driving along, but the crack was TINY. Spent all weekend and yesterday trying to get a new windshield but couldnt find anyone to do it. The only time I could drive my car was after dark so I wouldnt be caught with a big rejection sticker on it and get fined for it. They finally came and replaced my windshield this morning. Now I have to risk driving it to work with no inspection sticker on it till I can get an appt to have it re-inspected. So frustrating!

Comment

Have Your Windshield Receipt With You And Maybe If You Get Stopped You Can Explain To Cop You Got Your Windshield Yesterday And Going To Get Inspection Now. Hopefully That Will Work.
                  Here, We Have The Inspection Sticker On The Windshield As Well As The Yearly Registration (tags). So We'd Have To Get Dupicate Tags To Put On There!

Comment

And Incase You Care..... There's A Big Ole Ugly Buzzard In Africa!!! Lol

Comment

He is big and UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I Want That Water Buffalo Skull They Keep Scrolling By! Think I Can Email Them And They'd Send It To Me? Lol

Comment

I couldn't make out what that was!
                          Nommie

Comment

I was on there earlier and I saw something sticking up out of the ground...lol!
                            I am pi$$ed off.
                            Went to Walgreens and there weren't any of those blankies on sale and none in the ad sheet either...what a waste...oh well...
                            We did do our duty as Americans and got the flu shot too...lol, so all is not lost...
                            Now off to a fabric store..

Comment

Can my day get any worse? Was going to go out and take the car to have it re-inspected. Found out that the buttholes who came to put the new windshield in didnt put my rearview mirror back on. Called them up, they said if I want it back on, it will cost me $29.00 and they cant do it till tomorrow. What is wrong with people?? I swear when I woke up this morning I had no intentions of being a real b&#@% today!

Comment

Working...
                              X