CVS Freebie !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CVS Freebie !

I got a coupon for a free CVS brand chapstick; hey that's better than nothing. They also sent me a coupom for money off of cold medicine. They're right, may as well get now what I'm gonna need anyway.
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: CVS Freebie !

I used to get coupons like that (free toothbrush etc.) on my receipt after my purchases at CVS but haven't got them in a LONG time. I though maybe they did away with freebies and I think they've cut back on their $5 off coupons also. Anybody else notice?

Comment

i don't think so - when i got my stuff today they gave me several more coupons.
      I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Hmmm..maybe it depends on what you buy....I dont' know...or they just don't like me!

Comment

I don't get as many good coupons as I used to from CVS. Used to, the coupons on the bottom of my receipt were great! Seems like I got "Extra Bucks" all the time. Now, it's rare, and I think I shop there more often too since it is close to my work. I go by there for something almost every day...

I wonder if it has anything to do with these Coupon Groups... Ever been in line behind one of these people? 3 ring binder FULL of coupons. They often travel in packs. They will find something on sale, use their coupons, and what ever it is they have from CVS, buy as many as they can, and wind up with a cart full of stuff for like 2 bucks by the time they are all done with all their coupons and etc....(this takes about 15 minutes by the way... I always seem to go there when they are there and have to stand behind them in line with my one or two items...it takes FOREVER to get them all rung up....Not so good when you are on your lunch hour... Not to mention, they rarely leave any of the good sale stuff for anyone else.. They will make them do several transactions so they can get the limit and use their coupons...

Sorry, no offense to any one that is in one of those groups.. But, man - it sure sux to be behind one of you!!
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Yes, that could be Lauren..I never thought about that. I just thought maybe they were cutting back because of the economy etc.

Comment

Working...
            X