Dancing with the Stars..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dancing with the Stars..

What did you think of the team dances? I think they were paired off unfairly. I think Susan will be the one to leave tomorrow night. Team 2 really rocked. What a huge difference from Team 1.

Re: Dancing with the Stars..

she could be going home..i think she may have hurt the team cha-cha..i did like her dance peformance..

i have know idea who's going home tonight..it would be a shame if the young man was booted off the dance floor..since his partner is recovering from surgery..i just didn't think he had a strong routine..

Comment

Susan Lucca (sp) just does not have much rhythm, she is kind of stiff when she dances.

Comment

Susan has to go, she did good last night but it was mostly her using her arms, she really didn't dance much.

Comment

I didn't realize last night, (I was watching while DD and her 2 friends were in the living room with me and they were talking) not sure if they mentioned or not, but most tv stations are covering the election. I wonder how they will make up this part of the show.

Comment

the vote off will be on wed. night here because of the election.

Comment

IMHO, Susan should have gone long before now.

Comment

I want Warren Sapp to go. I don't think he is much of a dancer. I don't see what the big deal is with him. The group cha-cha was very hard to watch.
                "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I think we know Susan will go but who do you think will go after her?

Comment

Working...
                  X