Tea anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tea anyone?

Seems everyone is always talking coffee,what about tea. Do you drink/like tea? What kind is your fav? I had a mug of plain black Tetley's last night and I'd forgotten how good it was! I like to drink my tea piping hot and slurp/sip it. My 2nd fav is Earl Grey with a touch of milk, then I discovered a really nice mandarin/mango white tea, needs no sugar, but again I like it with a touch of milk. You???
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Re: Tea anyone?

For reasons unknown, I don't drink any hot beverages other than tea in a Chinese restaurant, so I do like tea whereas I don't like coffee. My caffeine jolt in the a.m. is 1 can of Classic Coke and that's it for the day. I drink water the balance of the day. My oldest DD is a coffee drinker, but like me, my youngest doesn't drink hot beverages either.

Comment

I love unsweetened ice tea, enjoy it brewed the most, but can drink the instant.I can easily drink a 2 quart pitcher a day. Really dislike the fountain tap ice tea that some restaurants use. If I drink hot tea, it has to have just a touch of sweetener. I like to mix regular tea bags with one Constant Comment tea bag, it has a bit of spice and orange flavor in it.

Comment

I much prefer coffee over tea, but once in a while, especially on a cold day I may have some hot tea during the day. But it's just a regular tea bag,nothing special.
        We have an English tearoom here in town and I used to go there with a friend who was born in England, and we would have high tea, I really enjoyed that.

Comment

I drink both. I especially like a cup of HOT tea when I feel a cold/yucky feeling coming on.I sip it while hot,also like to have lightly buttered toast. Somehow it just makes me feel better. I use Lipton Tea.,with a packet of Splenda.
          I organize chores into catagories.
          Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

What about chai tea? Anyone like that? I love it! something I'd drink on a cold evening.
            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I like all kinds of different teas, hot and iced. Tazo green ginger is one of my favorites; also iced jasmine tea with stevia supreme..

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

My favorite is plain black tea with a little milk, piping hot. So good

Comment

Tea drinker here.... usually a home made Chai but I do also drink Yorkshire Gold Black tea. I have a Zarafina tea maker which makes the perfect cup. If you have never had Yorkshire Gold and enjoy a black tea... find it... It is the best!!!!!!

Comment

I'm coffeeholic, but for some reason, when I'm sick, I drink tea instead of coffee. When my kids see me drinking hot tea, they know I'm coming down with something. I love a good strong cup of Earl Grey with just a tiny bit of sugar. Or a strong cup of English Breakfast tea with honey in it.

Comment

I like tea with milk in it.
                      I drink my coffee black.
                      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
                        What about chai tea? Anyone like that? I love it! something I'd drink on a cold evening.
                        Chai Concentrate Mix

1 teaspoon cardamom
                        1 teaspoon ginger
                        1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
                        1/2 teaspoon clove
                        1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
                        1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk or unsweetened condensed milk
                        Directions
                        1Mix the spices and condensed milk thoroughly. Refrigerate at least 24 hours.
                        2Brew a strong black tea, or Rooibos for an herbal chai. Stir in 1/2 to 2 heaping teaspoons of chai concentrate mix per cup of freshly steeped tea. Enjoy!

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

in the real world i drink green tea with honey..cyberspace i'll drink coffee..i quit drinking coffee yrs ago..

Comment

vanilla hazelnut, i think from cele. seasnings
                            I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Hot tea is Earl Grey, but only from Colonial Williamsburg--it does not have the oil of bergamot in it,(which to me makes the tea very bitter). Cold, usually Tetley's mixed with either orange juice, or cranberry juice. I always add a pkg of "Joint Pain Therapy" in it (from the peeps who make E mergency). Laura

Comment

Working...
                              X