Any guiding light fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guiding light fans?

Does anyone know why the actress who plays Cassie left the show? Also, is Kim Zimmerman really pregnant?

Re: Any guiding light fans?

Wow, Kim Zimmerman is still on that show , is Josh also still there? Those actors must be in their 50's by now. I used to watch that show, like 30 years ago.

Comment

As far as I know Kim Zimmer is not really pregnant but the woman who plays Cassie is off on maternity leave. And yes, Josh is still there!

Comment

It's ridiculous to make Reba pregnant on the show. She has got to be in her 50's. She has gained a lot of weight so I wasn't sure if she really is pregnant.

Comment

In real life Reva is 47...not sure about her show age. But, Cassie isn't coming back. There was a big article in Soap Digest about it . Her contract was up and she decided not to come back because she is getting married and is pregnant.
          The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I was suprised when they said Reva was preggers. She has had cancer and chemo and she is old enough to be going through the change. I think they did it because she has gained a bit of weight and they wanted to explain it or something.

I hope they don't recast the roll of Cassie. I have not liked the path that character has taken over the past several years.
            Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

I saw screw Cassie... she was getting boring anyway! Let's bring back Reva's crazy sister Roxie!!!!

Comment

I bet that baby is Josh's. Has she slept with him recently?

Comment

Working...
                X