Card Creator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Card Creator?

I am thinking of purchasing a computer program to create cards...they are getting so expensive! Does anyone have one they use and love? I was thinking of the one Hallmark makes or Print Master?

Re: Card Creator?

I have tried several but I love Hallmark and only use it. You can add your own pictures, words or use theirs.

At Office Depot I buy a box of 100 envelopes. The box says Greeting card clean seal (white),
    5 3/4 X 8 3/4. The card paper is Xerox 110# Card Stock 8 1/2 X 11,(white) 250 sheets and they fold in half. Much cheaper to buy those than the small packages (kits) with envelopes and paper.
    Last edited by SouthernCookn; 11-09-2008, 10:09 AM.

Comment

Thanks Southern Cookn...I'll look for the envelopes and paper at Office Depot here!

Comment

I would look at a place like Half Price Bookstore. They had tons of different card creators there for a realy great price when I was there. They can be good it is a give and take instead of buying cards your paying for a lot of ink and cardstock.

Huffle
        God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

I have American Greetings, Hallmark, and Printmaster. American Greetings is my fav. I got the Printmaster one at Biglots for $4.99. You might also want to try ebay they sometimes have a lot of creata card programs on there pretty cheap.
          www.freewebs.com/auntanniescakes

I am one of 57 million (who did not vote for BO)

Comment

I used to do the Create a card. But here lately my soon to be DDIL has shown me the art of stamping and making my own. It is fun and relaxing. Maybe you could give that a try.

Comment

I know what you mean with the expense of buying cards. I just went to Costco and Hallmark had a file (not a box) of all occasion cards which have bows, or little things glued it looks like hand made cards, only problem it does take 2 stamps to mail them, but I figured out that the cards only cost me 50cents a piece. Very different cards and I am a card person. I already used up the get well cards. They also make Christmas cards too, but I always buy them 50% after the holidays so I am well stocked. I am only sending Christmas cards to close family & close friends. I doubt if I will get many this year.

Comment

Working...
              X