Leg update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg update

ok, so like a week ago, I mentioned I had hurt my leg and wasn't sure what to do about it. I am not a fan of the doctors. But hey, I did go. Two days and two doc appts. Well, regular doc sent me for a venous doppler ultrasound to rule out a blood clot. No blood clot! His other thought was that when I stood up on the asleep leg and foot and it buckled...that I pulled like every muscle in my calf and ankle. So, the order is get off my leg, stay off my leg, and stop doing stupid stuff like, laying carpetting, waterproofing porch, spackling hole in wall, and fixing the sink.

So, hey since I was going to get my leg fixed I should probably find out what the rash was in that most private place. And I actually have 2 infections....tmi....bacterial vaginitis and yeast infection.

So, 2 doc appts, and 3 medications I am on the mend.

dragun

Re: Leg update

Dragun, glad you are on the mend. I sometimes think that pulling those wonderful muscles and tendons can be worse than breaking something! Pulled my hamstring months ago and it still isn't right.

Comment

Hate those yeast infections. I had them a lot when I was still on birthcontrol pills. Hopefully you will feel better soon, I mean 3 meds should do it, right. LOL

Comment

female doctor said" well, let's try this and see if it works." Did not give me a lot of hope on this front. Dh thinks the cream med is hysterical because of how you apply it and it's personal plunger. Yeah, I am storing up that gigglefest for later punishment.

dragun

Comment

Working...
        X