whew this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whew this weekend

we have cleaned out the garage. what an undertaking but he got it done.

gutted out the kitchen, re organized the pots pans and tupperware, pitched out the mix matched whew.

cleaned out the pantry, and condensed items into the tupperware modular mates. and threw out a lot of spices and such that i didn't ever use. whew.

cheaned out and threw out a tons of comforters. whew.
    sheets and pillow cases. whew.
    all were donated to hospice thrift.

i bought 100 worth of space bags. these things are so awesome.
    i loaded up extra blankets, and clothes and shrunk them up. just like the commercial.
    and i shrunk up allt he beach and pool towels. whew. amazing.

cleaned all the pool rafts and floaties threw out all the pool noodles, and put them in a large rubbermaid tote in the cabana. whew

and cleaned out the cookbook shelf, and have removed all the ones i don't want any more.
    those will be hauled away to work, school, bunko, friends houses for donations. whew.

gutted out front room. WHEW

i'm moving and grooving around here and i still feel there is more to do. somewhere there is more to do.

what did you do this weekend?
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: whew this weekend

I had Thursday and Friday off, and I detailed my car. Oh, such a small word for such and arduous task! I still had a few things in the car from moving, took care of all that, did windows inside and out (rain-x on outside, of course!), vaccuumed, swapped out floor mats for some new ones I bought before the move, but wisely kept them until now lol. Then washed (even cleaned around the insides of the door frames!) and waxed, and did tires with the spray stuff that makes them black - my car is sizzling!!

Also, I got some laundry done, and cleaned up in the kitchen - funny, I rarely use it but I keep it clean!

whew.
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Wow after all of that I don't think I will even say what I did this weekend.

Huffle
      God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Stella, I have a list but don't want to do it, you did wonderful this weekend, I still have shelf paper I brought 2 yrs ago and never used it. I really do need to do some of the things you did. Got to go threw the spices & pantry too. Gargage is another story, I miss not having a basement. DH loves to toss and I seem to hoard everything. I know you must be tired with all you did, but you got things done. Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Huffle View Post
          Wow after all of that I don't think I will even say what I did this weekend.

Huffle
          Really, who could top that Stella?
          I know you were glad to get it done. How are you feeling this morning?
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Just reading your thread, Stella, made me tired. Sounds like you got a lot done, LOL, I think that's an understatement. As soon as you have recovered you can come to my house and do the same thing, declutter, it needs it.
            What did we do this weekend, met with friends for brunch on Saturday and Sunday, visited my Son and family, and oh yes, I did some laundry.

Comment

oh i had help, i did not do this alone what so ever.

DD helped tons, it was part of her punishment. DH did the garage, i supervised and made sure a lot of this things were in fact condensed and put back where they go.
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Working...
              X