Holy Moses!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Moses!!!!

The "pregnant man" is pregnant for the second time!!!!

He gave birth to a little girl (I think she's like 6months), ands now he/she is PREGNANT AGAIN!!!!

YIKES!

Re: Holy Moses!!!!

I'M HOPING HE HAD IT C-SECTION??? IF NOT! OOOOWWWWWW!!!!!

SO DID THEY GIVE HIM A UTERUS? OR DID THEY IMPLANT AN EGG IN HIS ABDOMEN??
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

That whole "man" having a baby is such a media gimmick.

The man isn't really a man..its a woman who had a johnson (sorry) sewed on and then given man hormones. I believe it still has its inner woman parts and it was injected with vitro.
      Its all stupid in my honest opinion.

I stand corrected..it stills has its female sex organs..here is the story
      http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6244878&page=1
      Last edited by Isis1; 11-13-2008, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Yes, he/she is a woman on the inside, therefore capable of having a child.

The whole media hype is sickening.

I truly feel sorry for those children.

Comment

This so called man is a woman, who legally changed her name and cut her boobs off. Everything else is still intact inside, so there is no problem carrying a baby or giving birth.
          Why do I think there will be a lifetime movie coming soon, and of course a book

Comment

I dont get it. If you wanted sooo badly to be a man... than what's the draw with giving birth?
            LEGALLY - he is considered a MAN. His SSN, drivers license, and all governmental "papers" call him a man. His "wife" had a hysterectomy and can NOT give birth... but SHE (the "wife") is BREAST FEEDING...

HUH?

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
              I dont get it. If you wanted sooo badly to be a man... than what's the draw with giving birth?
              LEGALLY - he is considered a MAN. His SSN, drivers license, and all governmental "papers" call him a man. His "wife" had a hysterectomy and can NOT give birth... but SHE (the "wife") is BREAST FEEDING...

HUH?
              OK, that is a question for Nurse Nu. How is that possible, if it is true? Hormones ?
              Yes, I know he is legally a man, but from the waist down he is a she.

Comment

How do they....
                Who is on.....
                Who gets on....
                How does he/she (she/she)....

How is intercourse attained?

Comment

I mean...
                  How do they.... YOU KNOW.... do it? Did they borrow a bunch of purple 9"-ers from NU?
                  I am actually mystified by the "process"! I mean...NOT MY process... but THIERS. Is it a man/woman thing...but no it cant be...

Comment

From the waist down on the INSIDE - WOMAN
                    OUTSIDE - MAN (man-made Penis attached).

It's a sick way to get money and 15 minutes of fame, so to speak.

Bunch of freaks.

Comment

I believe the babies are conceived via invitro fertilization, not the traditional way.

Comment

LOL, I think this thread could get us into trouble

Comment

Did He Use His Own Sperm? Would That Be Incest?? That's Just Wrong!!!

Any Woman, Or Man For That Matter Can Lactate. They Can Have The Baby Suckle And After Awhile She/he Will/can Start Lactating.

La Leche Group Is Big On That, I Saw Something, They Had Some Kind Of Tubing Attatched To The Bottle That Came Down Over The Womans Shoulder To Her Breast So The Child Got Formula Until Her Milk Comes In.
                          "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Did Mother Nature die?

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                              Did He Use His Own Sperm? Would That Be Incest?? That's Just Wrong!!!

Any Woman, Or Man For That Matter Can Lactate. They Can Have The Baby Suckle And After Awhile She/he Will/can Start Lactating.

La Leche Group Is Big On That, I Saw Something, They Had Some Kind Of Tubing Attatched To The Bottle That Came Down Over The Womans Shoulder To Her Breast So The Child Got Formula Until Her Milk Comes In.
                              Sorry Nu, women don't have sperm, remember he is really a woman inside .

Comment

Working...
                              X