Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the best on 99 cents value menus??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the best on 99 cents value menus??

For those of you who like to order off the 99 cents value menus at fast food places...

What is the best that you found for your money and where was it??

If a place has a 99 cents value menu, I always order off of that. Call me cheap...tightwad..whatever..lol

The best item that I have found so far is the spicy chicken sandwich off the Carl's Jr. menu. (I think its Hardees in the East). The chicken is actually big and it fills me up.
    I also like Taco Bell's big taste taco for 99 cents. Its decent size...

The worst was a side salad from Burger King. It was just iceburg lettuce and it had a teeny tiny carrot about the size of my pinky toe on it. When the guy tried to give that to me, I laughed and laughed. I quickly changed my order to some fries.

I hate those places that give you just a mouthful of food.

So...whats your opinion?

Re: Whats the best on 99 cents value menus??

I would have to say McDonald's double cheeseburger. Well worth a dollar. But not the healthiest. Once in awhile it's okay to order it.

Comment

McDonald's parfait is really good.

Comment

I read somewhere yesterday on AOL that the dollar items will be going up to $1.19, still a bargain.

Comment

I like Wendy's chili.

Comment

I hardly ever eat fast food but DH is the king of it...eats it every day, and he likes the chicken sandwich on the Wendys cheap menu....I don't know what it is called.

Comment

I always get the double cheeseburger for .99 at Wendy's. I hate everybody's fries since they changed the oil, they just don't taste the same. I can't cook cheaper than those .99 hamburgers.

Comment

Originally posted by DinDin View Post
                I always get the double cheeseburger for .99 at Wendy's. I hate everybody's fries since they changed the oil, they just don't taste the same. I can't cook cheaper than those .99 hamburgers.
                We had those Wendy's double stack burgers today for lunch. They are excellent. They use good quality meat, and you can really tell. We don't care for McDonalds.
                Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I love a Big Mac had many in my lifetime but maybe it's me but if I eat a hamburger in Mc D's I feel so tired afterwards. Other places not so bad, just Mc D's. Not sick just really tired. Plus I drink a lot of water an hour later. We do eat breakfast there, but not hamburgers. I think I am getting older and maybe can't digest it, but DD says the same thing.

Comment

Burger King's Whopper Jr. To me its not a burger unless it has lettuce tomato and onion, so I dont do McDonalds much anymore. Whopper Jrs are everything I like and theyre filling for 99 cents. Also, Wendys Sour Cream and Chive baked potatos are very filling for 99 cents.

Comment

Working...
                    X