No announcement yet.

In my next life, I'm going to be a man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my next life, I'm going to be a man!

This sucks! I get up, dress, put some thought into what I'm going to wear for the day, take time to put on make-up, it takes time, fix hair etc. Well, today me for instance, did nothing, went to library, bank, back home again. My hair is nice, make-up, nice, cook dinner, sit on couch, chat with CK friends "Hey friends"!!!! have shower, wash off all make-up, hair is ummm, limp, get in flannel jammies and????? what did I do this all for?
    Guys: hmmm, shall I shave today? nawww, put on the ol' jeans that I wore yesterday, and the day before that. Comb my hair? well, what is left of it. T-shirt looks good, has a little maybe ketchup? stain on it? oh well, what the heck, it's good, doesn't seem to bother them. I know it's my choice whether to put on the make-up and such, but men just seem to have it so easy, and they always seem to look good with hardly no effort, jump in the shower, run their fingers thru their hair and their done, presto! like magic. We go to all this effort only to wash it all off at the end of the day and do it all again,,,,,,,,,
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Re: In my next life, I'm going to be a man!

i don't wanna be a man.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I do the same routine everyday too. Make-up, hair shower etc... I know what you mean.

Comment

I would like to know how a man can look at a basket of clean clothes while he is watching football, and not start to fold it--do they have to use all their brains to watch football.

Comment

Well, I think men have a routine also. I would say that most of them shave, and even if they don't, the need to keep mustach, beard trimmed etc. Depending on where they work, they have to wear coat / tie, uniform maybe , or at least slacks and nice shirt. Unless of course they have a job that is in construction etc. Wearing dirty jeans and stained T-shirts may work on the weekend, but that's about it. So I don't think that man have it any better then women, just different. And personally I don't think that messy clothes look good on any guy.

Comment

I think a spoiled pampered pet would be a good choice to come back as...lol!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I like to come back as an independent , incredibly rich woman.

Comment

when my dh and i were dating a zillion yrs ago..he put some effort into looking nice..now that we've been married for over 20yrs he where's the same ole jeans and t-shirt..he does dress up for work..but on his days off forget about it..

Comment

Working...
                X