Prayers Needed In California..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Needed In California..

Well it's happen again the fires and the santa ana winds. I live about 10 miles from Yorba Linda Califorina and so many people have lost there homes today. The other problem they have no WATER where the fires are. Something happen and the only water is what the fire trucks can hold. I know there is 2 other big fires in the LA area, they too have lost many home. The sad part they think the one in Yorba Linda was stated by an arson. What is going on. Well while writing this I got a phone call my cousin had to leave her house because 2 homes on her street caught on fire from flying embers.
    Thanks in advance,
    Darlene

Re: Prayers Needed In California..

you have my prayers,what i cant understand is why cali doesnt have fire breaks,every year they have fires and mudslides and econuts wont let the forestry people take preventive measures.i wouldnt live in a house on a hill or near trees in cali.

Comment

California is burning, for sure. I live in Upland, Darlene. We're watching the Carbon Canyon fire of TV right now. It's about 10 miles from where we live. We are not in any danger here. I feel so bad for the 100's of people who have lost their homes in the last 2 days. We need a lot of prayers here.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Bette, if you are an any danager please leave if they ask you too. I know you are far away but you know how quit things change. Yes we do need prayers needed for the peeps. Stay safe,
        Hugs,
        Darlene

Comment

I got to watch CNN they really are up to date with this. So sorry for anyone near this and can only imagine this. Hope they contain these fires. I am so sorry please update us if you need to leave your homes.

Comment

Thanks. No, we're not in any danger here, Darlene. No need to worry about me.

Comment

((((((Food Gal please be safe.)))))))
              Prayers are sent for you all.
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Praying for you Food Gal!

Comment

have been praying since I've heard! Take care and be safe all in Cali

Comment

it wouldn't surprise me if it was arson...news has been reporting about the fires non-stop..i think some crazy person wants to be apart of the news and will purposely start a fire..also heard that people are looting the houses..

Comment

Thank You all we are about 10 miles from it unlike last year we were on stand by for 4 days. As some of you have heard I'm a big hockey fan (Anaheim Ducks) and one of the players and one of the coaches lost there homes yesterday. I feel so bad for them. It's just so sad to see all the people come back to nothing. One story I'd like to share a boy had a teddy bear and it make it though the fire and also, had made it through ww2. They did a report on it. It brought tears to my eyes sorry just wanted to share...Thanks again
                      Darlene

Comment

There are so many sad stories. I think the animal ones get to me the most. Of course the human ones do, too.

Angel, some fires are arson, but many just start by accident because of our extremely low humidity and the fact that it hasn't rained here in ages. Couple that with the Santa Ana winds that always come this time of year, and you've got a tinder box waiting to explode. I hope all the fires are out soon, and no more start. We could use any prayers you all can spare. Please, pray for rain!

Comment

Prayers to all our California Friends!
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

The fires are horrible, and hopefully out now.

We lost many, many homes, but very few lives thank GOD!

And today, I got to rock and roll with two earthquakes.............that I heard coming!!! They were 4.1 and 3.9~~ WOOOO HOOOOO~

Comment

Working...
                            X