sooooooooo..............life sucks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooooooooo..............life sucks!

been awhile since i have been here. havent even had the energy to lurk. last time i was here, dh had finally gotten a job. well, that lasted bout 2 months and they ran out of work. so he got laid off again. (i really think this woman waits til she has tons of work, hires someone, gets it done and lays them off) so then his unemployment got all screwed up and we havent even been getting that, tho we "think" it is fixed now, will know more tomm to see if they posted payment. then dh had to go back and have another surgery on the right leg again. artery was over 90% blocked and took two stents and a rotor ruter job. but he is doing good now, and has cut back a lot on his smoking. he is calling doc tomm to see if he can have chantix, but he is on quite a few meds, so im not sure if he is going to be able to. i have never felt soooooo defeated in my life! credit cards are maxed out........with the housing problems we now owe more on the house then it is worth, so no help there. i have been doing "mystery" shopping, but that dont pay much. our contract at work was up last month, and they got a 30 day extention til the end of this month. i figure with my luck, we will end up going on strike. so while i am hunting jobs for dh, i am also looking for another for me, even if we dont strike, i need an extra job.

figured i would just pop in......thank everyone for the postcards and let u all know why i have been mia.
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Re: sooooooooo..............life sucks!

Hi there chop
    I'm so sorry to hear all that you and DH are going thru,,,my heart goes out to you. Try to keep your chin up, think positive thoughts, life has to turn around at some point and be on the upswing. Hang in there (((chop)))
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

((((chop)))) Hate to hear that things are going so badly for you right now girl. Hope they turn around for the best soon. Hang in there.
      It's sure good to see you here.

Comment

(((((((Chop)))))) I'm sorry Murphy's Law has settled into your home. He usually stays with me. I've wondered where he went! (Sorry, sometimes you have to laugh so you don't cry!!!)

Everytime I forward an e-mail to you I wonder where you've been. Miss you, hope everything gets better, I'll say a few prayers to the money God, employment God, health God and all the other's for good stuff to head your way!!!

((((((Chop))))) XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
        "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

OMG Chop, I am so sorry to hear all this. When it rains it pours. Hopefully this will pass soon. ((( Chop )))

Comment

Chop, so sorry to hear you are having so many problems. Believe me, I understand. Our attorneys are suggesting we take a "deal" that would leave us with absolutely nothing. What a deal! Please try to take care of yourself. Stress is a killer. FInd something to look forward to - even just a ride with an old friend or a lunch with DH in a really nice place.

Comment

OMG Chop I will keep you and family in my prayers so sorry so much is happening rite now to you (((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) hope something good happens there for you real soon, I have missed you and your post was wondering about you not long ago hang in there it will get better!!

Comment

(((((Chop))))) Good to see you back, but wish you had better news. Chin up, girlfriend.
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Keep the faith, what is it they say, if a door closes, another door opens or something like that

Comment

((((((Chop)))))! I was wondering where you were! Great to hear from you, although not the news! I'm so sorry you are having so much on your plate right now. My GF always says "Energy Follows Thought". Which means what you are thinking--good or bad, you can bring that energy right to you. Please try to focus on the positive right now, and the negative will start falling away. You and your's are in my prayers, Laura

Comment

I notice you haven't posted in awhile, I was going to post where you were. I figured you had things going on because usually you always pop in. I hope Fry's doesn't strike, my Fry's has the banner on the front of the store looking for people. In fact there is an 80yr man that is there part time, he is so sweet, we talk to him. He works part-time sweeping up or doing little things, he said he needs to be busy. Walmart near me has all retired men cashiering. Told DH when you retire think about that. Chop, we know how bad the housing market is now in Az. I hope things do look up for you. Az. is a mess, soon with all the businesses going away it will be a ghost-town.

Comment

So sorry about all your problems. Will be saying many prayers that everything starts going in your favor. ((((hugs)))).

Comment

((((((((((((((((((CHOP)))))))))))))))))))))
                          I am so sorry, you are in my prayers! Just hang in...things will get better

Comment

Hugs and prayers for you (((((chop))))).

Comment

My prayers are with you chop and everyone else in these tough
                              economic times.

Comment

Working...
                              X