I couldn't hold myself back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't hold myself back!

With the snow here now, it looks so pretty and well, Christmasy...I do love it! I want to start putting out some Christmas decorations but, in my books it is waaay too early, so I choose to put out my snowman things, and hang up my snowflake lights in the livingroom window. But, this morning I thought I'd bake some Christmas cookies! I've never baked so early in the season before. I just took my regular chocolate chip cookie recipe, added some peppermint extract, extra flour for rolling consistancy and cut out shapes with my Christmas cutters. I just could not resist!
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Re: I couldn't hold myself back!

That's great!
    It can be Christmas all the time if you want it to be!
    That is cool that you already made Christmas cookies!

It's your house! You can decorate all you want! And enjoy every minute of it!
    Merry Christmas!

(We put ours up the day after Thanksgiving - just a week or so away.........)

Comment

Is there a pill I can take to get in the Christmas spirit? Bahumbug... :-(

Comment

Awwwwwwww........(((((Jana)))))).............just make or bake something that reminds you of good memories of home.............that's a good start............

Comment

i start decorating the first week of december..although i do have a small collection of snow globes on shelves..i keep up all year long..

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
            I couldn't agree more Jana.
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by janabanana View Post
              If you find one Janabanana-send a few my way!!!
              To early for me on decorations-but I sure enjoy seeing everyone's that do!!!

Comment

Way too early for me also. And I am not to happy with my next door neighbor who already has his outdoor christmas lights burning, on his windows and his trees. They have been up for about one week now. It's only Nov 18, and I am already sick of having to look at it.

Comment

Too Early For Me, But I've Got A Christmas Tree Out! Lol
                  I Was A Lowe's And They Have Their Norfolk Island Pines On Sale For $14.98. They're 3-4' High. I Got Won, It Has 7 Different Trees In There, So Reall Full And Bushy. Haven't Decorated It Yet. It's Not Christmas Eve, No Need To Decorate Til Then Right? Lol
                  "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I say to each his own! If someone wants to put up their Christmas lights, it doesn't bother me a bit. I usually put them up the day after Thanksgiving, or that week end sometime. I like to have them up as long as possible. I love Christmas lights.
                    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Just because one person likes to put their outdoor lights up in early November ,doesn't mean that their neighbors do. Or that their neighbors like to look at the lights for 2 month or so. If you lived on an island , it wouldn't matter, but most of us have neighbors. To me it's plain nuts.

Comment

I wish I could just skip Christmas this year. I probably will, just like I'm gonna skip Thanksgiving.

Comment

Why do you want to skip the holidays, Maddison?
                          Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Originally posted by wobin View Post
                            If you find one Janabanana-send a few my way!!!
                            To early for me on decorations-but I sure enjoy seeing everyone's that do!!!
                            I sure will Wobin.... And ITA, way too early for decorations.. I have no plans of decorating my house this year...

Comment

I hope everyone's holiday cheer begins to roll in for them.........

sounds like some are sad........some are mad..........some are just plain not interested.......

I hope it gets better for everyone no matter what your situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X