Direct tv question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Direct tv question

We just got direct yesterday. what a change from Dish. My wife asked if they have a channel for her xmas music. Does anyone know? We had Dish for approx 18 yrs, now we have to learn all new channel numbers, remote, etc, what a change but so far so good

Re: Direct tv question

Here's the link to tv listings http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/epg/theGuide.jsp

- try channel 822 - "Holly".

BTW When I go to bed at night I turn on the "spa" channel (music only lol) - it even has a screen saver - it plays spa-type music, which I find very relaxing.
    Last edited by CrabbyMcClaw; 11-19-2008, 02:06 PM.
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Yeah, the music channels are mostly in the 800's, with the exception of a few at 326 & 327 (Country music) and a few other channels near there

Comment

We had Direct TV for years but switched to Dish when we moved because they wouldn't give us any of the local channels.
        Both offer Christmas music.

Comment

Thanks everyone! We found it and she's HAPPY now which means I HAPPY too.

Comment

Wow, I saw this thread and so turned on the "holly" channel last night....LOVE IT! I never would have thought of it if this wasn't posted! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X