Veggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veggies

We got 16 nice big tomatoes for 5.00 and a huge watermelon for 5.00. we eat tomatoes all last week and just ran out yesterday so rite on time!

I am loving the veggie stands here!

What about you ....

we have another month before stands open here,,,Heck i just got my garden planted on the 24 of May
    I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

The farmer's market hasn't started here yet. I saw a sign up at an Amish home today that said fresh eggs, but that was it. Every now and then they have baked goods also.
      A good friend will come and bail you out of jail.... but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn, that was fun!"

Comment

I've been buying them too but not sure where they are all coming from. I suspect greenhouses.

Oh and my grape tomato plant has at least 7 tomatoes already - they are green but they are there!!!

Comment

I posted a site on recipes to try with tons of tomatoe recipes.. Check it out when you get a chance. We have 23 tomatoe plants growing and I can't wait til we get some to try some of those recipes.

Comment

23 tomato plants? :O my goodness! What do you do with all of tomatoes janabanana? Do you can them? I have planted 3 tomato plants this year, bought them at a flea market (no, I'm not kidding lol), they were $5 each, stood almost 2 feet tall with TONS of buds on them. They are now LOADED with tomatoes, have a feeling we will have a bumper crop. Can you say BLT? YUMMMMM! Nothing better than a vine ripened tomato. *smile*
            I planted some bird seed. A bird came up. Now I don't know what to feed it.

Comment

Working...
            X