No announcement yet.

Please you all...I need prayers asap!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please you all...I need prayers asap!!

I know this sounds trivial with all of the illness and needs of all the members, but this is of the utmost importance for my family to even have groceries today to eat. I lost our credit card, and I cant find it. Please help me pray that I can find it. Please this is really really important. I can't feed my kids without it.

thanks

wendy
    dragun

Re: Please you all...I need prayers asap!!

Prayers are sent for you and your family!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Prayers said for your situation. I thought I had lost my checkbook in Walmart yesterday, and I just about got sick. Thankfully I was just overlooking it. I hope your card shows up.

Comment

Cancel your credit card, so nobody else can use it. And have the company send you a replacement card.

Comment

What a horrible feeling to lose a credit card,,,it's happened to me. Anyways, I realize this is probably too late to help but, can the store give you your groceries on credit for the time being? I've done that before in a pinch. Good luck. Your kiddies won't go hungry......
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Hi, I am new here. I know the feeling of losing a credit card. Prayers are coming your way.

Comment

This always works for me....and I mean it! The stories I could tell

SAINT ANTHONY, SAINT ANTHONY
              LOOK AROUND
              MY CREDIT CARD IS MISSING
              AND MUST BE FOUND

OR

St. Anthony, St. Anthony
              Please come down
              my credit card is lost
              And can't be found

Comment

please keep us updated

i assume you have looked everywhere?
                pants pocket, wrapped up in a reciept in your purse.
                did you switch purses, did it fall in between the car seat and center console
                does dh have it kids have it.

it will turn up. all will be ok.

prayers in the meantime.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

well, card is not in this home at all. However, it is now completely destroyed. Nope never found the card. Dh took kiddos to his mom's for dinner and I can put the house back to rights. Oh, yeah, I cancelled the card. The sick part is that I put the card "someplace safe" because we had paid it off and only wanted to use it in an absolute emergency. I swear to God, There is a boat load of money and all our important papers "someplace safe". No more, Dh is going to have to put things where he will remember where he put them.

Thank you all for the prayers.

dragun

Ps forgot to mention....I did use the St. Anthony prayer and lo and behold, I found 4 expired cards. That is how often we use credit cards. Very very infrequently.

Comment

Yep, St. Anthony's prayer usually works for me too. Years ago, I found my best friend's green hard contact lens in the grass with that prayer, so don't lose hope Wendy!!!

Also, I can feel empathetic in knowing what it's like to worry where the next morsel of food is coming from to feed your family. Sometimes we had nothing but PB&J and/or Ramen Noodle soup for days.

I will also pray that you don't have to go through such trying times again and that the replacement card comes soon too!

Keep us posted Wendy! {{{HUGS}}}

~Kathy~
                    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
                    X