sunday...what'cha doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sunday...what'cha doing?

i am house cleaning, no house gutting. still.
    it's a process.
    i haver a huge stack of taste of home magazines, i hate to just pitch asked around no one wants them. lol niiice ok. could donate them to hospice but i have to go there to do so.
    DD is cleaning out her room. that is a huge ordeal. she never throws anything away.
    she pitched some home coming dresses, and the topic came up of that purple dress came up she said she still wants it. i said M! that is last year's design, it won't be out this season. you should have said something when we were there. ugh.

so we are all in oldest DD's room and she's pitching clothes she had back in 5th grade. good god she's 19 now

bought all my thanksgiving groceries. hope i got it all.
    store was nearly out of green onions, and mushroom soup. only a few packages of cornbread mix on the shelf, good thing i make mine from scratch.

had a lady from church call me for my dressing recipe.
    she was really rude and i don't even know her really. how odd i thought.
    she said that the one for the ladies last year was the best she'd ever eaten, and has thought about it all year, she said she tracked it down to me, someone said stella made it. i told her it is the one my grandmother designed and put together years ago, it's all i've ever eaten... i gave it to her anyways.

i'm going to clean out the front room now.
    pitching out the bunnies.

anyone collect dreamsicles? they are gone too. outta here!!!
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: sunday...what'cha doing?

Trying to get myself out to the market all weekend. Just have the lazys. But I gotta do it. Hate to fight the crowd, but it will only be worst this week. Hopefully everyone will be home eating dinner when I go. Wishful thinking!!

But I did get cleaning and laundry done, so I did accomplish something.

Comment

I got a 3 day weekend..again this weekend, . Been bored to tears, but I've been cleaning also. Had recently bought some shelves for DD's old room, a 6 shelf one and a 4 shelf one, both in the rustic furniture. Moved all my cookbooks/magazines to there, filled the 4 shelf one full, and have 1-1/2 shelves open on the 6 shelf one. I even got rid of some of the TOH that I had the anual recipe's to. If DS doesn't want them I'm taking them to work, a couple of the young girls are always asking me for recipes.
      Last night as I was relaxing, I realized I had done a bunch of stuff I usually don't do, as often as I should, dust fans...etc. but I forgot to clean the bathrooms. So I cleaned them this morning.

Made SOS for breakfast, just whipped up a waldorf salad, because I wanted some. Have no idea what I'm making for supper.
      "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Just killing time until time to go back to church. We will be having our church family Thanksgiving dinner turkey, dressing, and all the trimmings. Yum!

Comment

Just got home. Spent the day with my daughter and granddaughters. We had lunch, my SIL went home after that, and the girls and I went shopping, we had so much fun. We don't get to do this very often, so we really enjoy it when we do. Brought clam chowder and shrimp salad home for dinner, no cooking for me tonight, I am tired. Shopping wears me out.

Comment

Made 15+ pounds of caramels and turtles. Made a batch of English toffee. Made a triple batch of my grandmothers gumdrop fruitcake. Now we are putting up the artificial 9' Christmas Tree.

Comment

Would you believe cutting off electrical ties to 'all lite' Christmas tree just purchased lart year?

And (after creating a bleeding joint on a finger) arangng all the branches and
              i'mplalling' the Christmas Angel (forgive me and me French)!
              Mary Ann in Wisconsin
              "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

Cleaning for the MIL visit...GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comment

DH went into the city to help SIL finish laying the laminate in the nursery. I thoroughly enjoyed the afternoon by myself. I mixed up two batches of peppernuts--the dough is now chilling in the fridge. Then I started knitting a baby sweater. Got the back done and am half way up the left side. Cables are hard to do with such thin yarn but it sure is pretty.

DH is watching the Grey Cup (Canadian football Championship game) and I am enjoying not having to watch it with him.
                  Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Originally posted by olmphoto2 View Post
                    Would you believe cutting off electrical ties to 'all lite' Christmas tree just purchased lart year?

And (after creating a bleeding joint on a finger) arangng all the branches and
                    i'mplalling' the Christmas Angel (forgive me and me French)!
                    I did the same thing to mine last year!!!
                    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Today was a big day in my family so we celebrated...
                      1)My husband and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary today
                      2)My youngest daughter we celebrated her 26th birthday today and finally
                      3)Celebrated the 3 year anniversay since my brain surgery.

It was a day of multiple celebrations for events that all happened the same day but different years

Comment

Wrebac, glad to see you are back with us. I missed you. Wow!!! big celebration for you & your family. I am too married 32yrs. Wish you & the family the best.

Comment

Working...
                        X