villiage Inn -peanutbutterfudge pie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• villiage Inn -peanutbutterfudge pie

Has any one tryed this? I love it !!!! I would love to have the recipe if anyone has it. Thanks

Can you tell me where this Village Inn is located? Is it in Pittsburgh area by chance?

Comment

Never been to a Village Inn but I have seen the restaurant signs while traveling. Aren't they orange?

Comment

Okay, I take that last comment back................I have eaten at Village Inn - LOL while I stayed in Castle Rock, CO. I thought it sounded familiar. Sorry never had the pie but it sounds good.

Comment

There's a Village Inn down in Pittsburgh (verona) but I dont think it's a chain??? I have had their pie though ...not peanutbutter....

Comment

Thanks Ladies

The villiage Inn I was at was in Flordia. I wish i had bought some back with me and froze them...lol It took care of my chocolate fix......

Comment

We have a Village Inn here in SA, opened about one year ago. We have Sunday brunch there sometimes, they have good food. I have never had any of their pies, but they look so good. SO ate at a Village Inn in Omaha, Nebraska, so I think it's a nation wide chain restaurant.

Comment

yes, it is a large chain. oh thier apple pie is great also . It is worth the money..I'm glad they are none around me...lol poor hubby couldn't keep up my pie habit.!!!!!!!

Comment

everyone

Have a great day today. I'm off to the kitchen...today trying a new cajun chicken dish..

Comment

Ravin, we have a Recipe Request forum that you may want to post the pie recipe in.

ALSO, I would be interested in your recipe you are making today. If you like the dish, could you post it in Tried and True?

Comment

fatkat

Thanks for the information. I put the cajun chicken on tryed and true for you. I liked it very much..

Comment

The PB fudge pie sounds good ...will be looking for the recipe!

Comment

Working...
                        X