Justin.Tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin.Tv

Anybody ever go to this site? Its all Live Cams that people set up and you can Type to them and they will talk back to you. Me and Dh had a blast last night with this site! We ran across one guy, who was soooo funny. An old guy with white hair and beard, had his Santa channel. All he did was sit there and read, then, out of the blue, would do the Ho Ho HO thing. He had a ton of viewers.
    But on the downside of this site. I wonder what the hell is wrong with some Parents!! The ones with the most viewers at a time, were the young girls. One girl had over 350 viewers at one time, watching her and typing her. Then, there was a young boy and on his picture for the chat room, he had his shirt off! I went in there, he had his shirt on and wasnt talking, just typing back to the people, which told me, he wasnt suppose to be doing that!

Re: Justin.Tv

Oh forgot to add, There was a kid on there 19, who advertised that he was going to commit suicide. From what I understand, he took a handful of pills and laid down. There were 1,500 people watching him do this. The camera kept rolling and the cops were called and came in, checked his pulse, and turned off the camera.

Comment

I Heard About The Suicide One, No One Took It Serious Until They Realized, Hey, He's Laying There, Not Moving, Not Breathing! People Are Stupid!!! I Bet Parents Don't Realize Their Minor Children Are On Live Cams!!!
      "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I read about this and saw it on the internet after the fact. The way I understand, people on the other end were egging him on. SICK!

Comment

Thats what i heard too. People that knew him out there tho, said he was an attention getter and most thought it was a hoax.

Comment

OMG! Im watching this guy make a Turkey. He has about 2 pounds of bacon on it! Everyone is yelling at him to pull some of the bacon off. He calls it a "man turkey" LOL hes making side dishes now

http://www.justin.tv/redgsnodgrass

Comment

Working...
            X