Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• =Welcome to JoyceS!!!!=

A warm welcome to you from Texas!!!
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Re: =Welcome to JoyceS!!!!=

OMG but you are fast

Thank you for the welcome.

I was just coming to introduce myself. I remember coming to this site a while back but lost all contacts when my computer crashed. I am just now getting everything back up & finally finding time to participate in some message boards I use to love. Especially Copykat recipes. I am from Canada, I have a wonderful husband, 3 daughters, 5 grandchildren & 1 great grandson. My passion is cooking, sharing recipes & helping out when I can. I have two recipes sites of my own which I have run since I could use a computer. Seems like a cazillion years ago. Can't think of much more to tell you so if you have any questions you would like to ask me just fire away.

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Hi, Joyce! I'm looking forward to checking out your recipes. Welcome to CK.

Wow! That Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Pecan Crunch looks totally awesome. Just decided I'm making that for Thanksgiving.
      Last edited by beatlebette; 11-25-2008, 02:05 PM.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I think I remember you from other boards beatlebette don't I? TSR maybe?

Thank you for the welcome & enjoy the recipes.

I forgot to tell you..I am making the Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon Pecan Crunch
        for my sisters this very Saturday. Let me know how it turns out...k?
        Last edited by JoyceS; 11-25-2008, 02:24 PM.

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

I will. I looks so yummy!

I never belonged to TSR, but I'm a member at DFBRefugees, (DeadFoodBoard) and used to be at YAPOOO. Been a member of CopyKat since 2001.

Comment

DFB ... that's Concretemans isn't it?
            I think he lives near us somewhere. Hamilton isn't it??
            It's YAPOOO that has a lot of pass TSR members I think.

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Welcome from Ontario, Canada
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
                Welcome from Ontario, Canada
                Another Canuck.

Thanx for the welcome.

Where 'bouts in Ontario are you from?

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Hi and welcome from Mississippi. I found your site awhile back, and in my favorites.

Comment

Thank you luv2bake

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by JoyceS View Post
                      DFB ... that's Concretemans isn't it?
                      I think he lives near us somewhere. Hamilton isn't it??
                      It's YAPOOO that has a lot of pass TSR members I think.
                      Yes, Eric is a sweetheart. He has a nice board, too.

Comment

Welcome, from Central PA, JoyceS!!!!! How ambitious of you to have not only one but TWO websites of your own!!! That's very cool. I'm pretty savvy around the computer (thanks to my techno wizard kids) but not savvy enough to have my own websites. The best I can manage is just that........managing my recipes on a recipe organizing program. Trying to make DD a family recipe cookbook for someday.......down the road a piece. It's quite a task getting all the recipes entered by hand. But I shall persevere!!!!

Have fun joining CK as we have fun getting to know you better!
                        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I am looking forward to chatting with you and trying out your website and your recipes!!!!
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Thank you everyone for very warm welcome

krubinic... It is a lot of work maintaining two sites but I love doing what I do. My one site has been up for about 15+ years & has been revamped many times. In The Kitchen is my new baby which I was trying to leasn towards the healthier way. If it wasn't for my DH (he is a computer champ) I would be lost, but nowadays I can teach him a few things. If ever you need help just give a shout.

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Thanks for the offer Joyce, maybe on the "creative" side because I am lucky enough to have a son who still lives at home and is a computer guru. He has his masters degree in Computer Science and works for the Navy maintaining their website. So I'm good to go there. I briefly got to go over your websites, but from what I saw you are doing a great job!!! Kudos to you. Wow, 15 years though? You must've been into computers early on. But then again, I think this household got it's first computer in 1995 for Christmas, so we weren't too far behind you!! And I think at that time, it was a Gateway and it was soooo much more expensive than the ones we have now. DS has us networked all around the house. Don't know what we'll do without him when he moves out!!!
                              The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
                              X