back from cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from cali

dd2 and i had a great trip! tues we went to universal studios. i splurged and got front of the line passes. the only way to go! that way u get to see most all of the attractions and not be standing in line all day just for 2 or 3. wed, we went to the aquarium of the pacific. that was really cool,......except for the hundreds of screaming kids!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr. i understand them being excited and yelling, but that high pitch, ear piercing scream????? i dont understand that one at all. from there we went up the coast route and stopped at redondo beach pier. the kid finally knows why i hate cali lol. after taking us 20 min to go ONE mile on the freeway, she decided she is going to become the master of the universe and the first thing she is going to do is get rid of cali lol. thurs we went to venice boardwalk. that was boring! not many people down there during the week and things have gotten soooooooo expensive there, geeeeeeeesh! her flops were coming apart and i bought her another pair at $15!!!!!! dang, i could have gotten her 5 pairs of them at target! friday we didnt do much of anything, just hung out at my best friends house (that is also where we lodged at nite lol). but there were problems going on there. bf's cousin's heart stopped monday nite and it took almost an hour to "bring back her body". since then, she has had most of her vital organs shut down on her. her poor son (22 and just lost his father a year and a half ago) signed a dnr. but for some reason, the body is just hanging on. her son knows he needs to go and sign the papers to take her off of life support, but like he says, how do u decide what day your mom should die. but it will be this weekend, the liver shut down yesterday. please keep them all in your prayers, chop
    http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Welcome Back Chop

Sounds like a good time ~ have never been to Cali but may want to visit it someday in the northern part.

Comment

Wow...so much happened!! I will keep her in my prayers ...sad situation.

Comment

chop,
        I'm so glad you and DD had a good time. It sounds like a really hard trip, with all the surrounding happenings. But I am glad you and DD had time to spend together.

I can just hear the screams..... and in the aquarium I am sure it echoed like crazy! GGRRR.

Yes, California is getting more and more crowded, and it takes longer and longer to get anywhere.

I do hope we can catch up one of these days.....it would be fun.

Comment

Glad you enjoyed your trip to California. Screaming kids and traffic...yes, that is California!

Comment

yep happy, that is cali! some of the MANY reasons i left it! chop
            http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

Working...
            X