Ebelskiver pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebelskiver pan

Well, these little Danish pancakes look like a lot of fun! So I was thinking about purchasing a pan for my son and his wife for Christmas. Does anyone have one of these pans? What do you think of it? Can you post some recipes?

Re: Ebelskiver pan

For some reason I'm thinking I saw a thread a loooong time ago where luvs2eat wrote about having one of these pans. I could be wrong of course.

Comment

My girlfriend has a pan like that. She makes pancakes for her grandkids when they visit her in the summer. I don't know what kind of recipe she uses.
      I have seen the pan in the Williams Sonoma catalog with a recipe to go with it. So you may find a recipe on their web site.

Comment

Originally posted by Tearose84 View Post
        Well, these little Danish pancakes look like a lot of fun! So I was thinking about purchasing a pan for my son and his wife for Christmas. Does anyone have one of these pans? What do you think of it? Can you post some recipes?
        We love these!

Basic Buttermilk Pancake Puff Mix

(You can use your favorite pancake or waffle mix)
        2 cups Bisquick mix
        1 3/4 cups buttermilk
        1 teaspoon baking soda
        1 egg

Mix bisquick mix, buttermilk, soda and egg in bowl. Heat Pancake Puff Pan™ and brush butter into each well. Fill wells 3/4 full with batter. You can add fresh fruit, bacon bits or cooked sausage pieces in center. When bubbles form on top and edges dry out, turn. Cook other side until golden brown. Drizzle your favorite syrup, jam or preserves on top and enjoy.

Idea Selections

Fillings:
        Jam
        Jelly
        Pie filling
        Preserves
        Honey
        Pudding
        Custard
        Fresh Fruit
        Meat
        Eggs (use separated yolks)
        Cheese
        Chocolate
        Whipped Cream
        Nuts

Decorating Idea:
        Sprinkle on powder sugar, cinnamon sugar. Roll in candy sprinkles or finely chopped nuts.
        Drizzle with your favorite pancake syrup, fruit, syrup, honey, fruit preserves or sliced fresh fruit.

Source - Pancake Puffs

Comment

Here is a thread from here -

http://www.copykatchat.com/showthread.php?t=34684&highlight=Pancake+Puff+recipes

Comment

Great!! Thank you!!

Comment

Bean, even the ones with the little something extra, look Mmmmm! I saw one of those pans at BB&B. Might have to use my gc, since they don't have the Skookies.

Comment

Make sure you get the non stick ones on the market... I bought one of the cast iron ones and have had a devil of a time trying to "season" it...
                "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

ohhh...........thank you luvs...I was looking at a cast iron one from Gooseberry Patch.

http://www1.gooseberrypatch.com/gooseberry/products.nsf/v.weball/g414?editdocument&lid=is_g414&cartprocess=vimgsr

Maybe I will see what I can find elsewhere for a non-stick pan.

Comment

I've seen them for sale in several places... even on TV. Doesn't BB & B have one? Non-stick is the only way to go!!
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Ok, ....... What is BB& B????

Comment

Bed Bath & Beyond.

Comment

Working...
                        X