Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am thankful for...

... my sweet babe of a DH.

... my daughters and my friends, who ARE my family.

... my (relative) good health.
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: I am thankful for...

Family And Friends Are Healthy
    My 2 Grandchildren Are Close And I Get To "play" Often!!
    For Our Jobs, We Don't Have To Worry About Lay Offs.
    Bills Are Paid Monthly, No One's Going Hungry
    And For All My Ck Friends!!!

And Many Others I Can't Think Of At This Time.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Almost too many to enumerate, but the first thing that came to my mind was my DDs, the roof over my head, food on my table and dear friends.

Comment

my sweet, Rick. Don't know where I'd be without him.
        Thankful that my children are happy and doing well.
        For my beautiful, healthy grandchildren.
        For my health being as good as it is. Could always be worse.
        Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I am thankful for a dear sweet husband....who provides for me and gives me unconditional love.
          I am thankful for my daughters and my son. For the time I did have with my other son Josh(my angel)
          For my health and for surviving brain surgery.
          I'm thankful for the wonderful friends I have.
          I'm thankful for the opportunity i have of living in a country where I can enjoy my freedom

Comment

I am thankful for my wonderful family.
            I am thankful that I was lucky enough to be born in the USA.
            I am thankful for a home to live in.
            I am thankful for heat in the winter, and A/C in the summer.
            I am thankful for more than enough food to eat every day.
            I am thankful that I have a WONDERFUL job to go to every day.
            I am thankful for the brave Americans that put their lives on the line for us
            every single day.

I could go on and on and on. I will stop there...
            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I am thankful for....my dh who is my best friend, my two kiddos, my dog, for all my extended family, and for friends I know will be there if I am at the end of my rope. Also, I am thankful for a roof over our heads, food in our refridgerator, and that we are all safe and healthy.

Dragun

Comment

In a nutshell.....
                I am so very thankful for God, a very loving family and wonderful friends like you all...
                For surviving the hurricane.
                For our freedom and safety and for our courageous troops that are sacrificing so much of their own lives to grant it.
                And for the comforts that we enjoy each and every day that we tend to overlook and miss when not there.
                There is so much for us to be thankful for!!!
                We should think like it is Thanksgiving everyday!
                Last edited by TexAnn; 11-27-2008, 08:23 AM.
                Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I am thankful for...

my husband who has managed to put up with me (even though it is not always easy) for almost 20 years (22 if you count dating)

my kids...even though I want to hang them upside down by their toenails sometimes they are the light of my life

my friends who are always so supportive of me

my family...minus a few members who burned their bridges a long time ago

my "boxer" friends who support me in so many ways even though we have never met in person

this great board full of thousands of great recipes and some pretty unique and funny characters

that our bills are paid and we have food to eat and a roof over our head.

Happy Thanksgiving.
                  Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

Thankful to DD's b/f who decided to bring her home a day early from school. We chatted and he left to his family knowing that we wanted our family time to talk. Very nice of him to understand, also didn't cook. I missed doing it but DH insisted with 3 of us why bother, we had a wonderful time at the resturant, and in fact to my suprise it was so crowded. I never go out to eat at holiday times. It was relaxing, so we decided to put up the tree and now that is done. My main thanks, DD I think (still a little unsure) is growing up, she helped with the tree, we laughed and even DH did a little with it, DH does not decorate but he put it together so that was fun. DD living away has not been so much drama, I am seeing something different. She even made a pumpkin pie by herself. Guess I am a semi retired parent, she still needs our money. LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X