Im Ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Ready!

I'm ready Thanksgiving bring it on! I just prepped my dressing, stuffing, yams and all I need to do now is to throw the bird in the oven and peel some potatoes and make the green bean casserole. 16# bird this year, Im shooting for 3 hour. Have a kick-ass turkey day everyone make sure you take pictures of the food
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: Im Ready!

Sounds great Eric! Have a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

My Turkey is done and already sliced and in a warming pan. Potatoes are also cooked and in a warming bowl. Dressing and gravy are ready to reheated. Just have to do sweet potatoes, green beans and brussels sprouts. Just got done putting on the whipped cream on the pumpkin pies. Its cold here so everything is in the garage. Can't wait to enjoy the day and meal. Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.

Comment

Ours is at High Noon The Cowboys are playing today too!

Yum Yum Im off to peel potatoes right now
        www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

Cowboys are playing this afternoon. Texas and Texas A & M play this evening, what a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            Cowboys are playing this afternoon. Texas and Texas A & M play this evening, what a day.
            the victory will start @ 3:15

E-Foo

Comment

I am 1/2 ready. Bird has been in since 630am, hey I was only 1/2 an hour late on my timetable. Pies are done and cooling, green bean casserole is prepped and ready to cook. 1030 I start the potatoes.

dragun

Comment

Originally posted by efue View Post
                the victory will start @ 3:15
                LOL, lets hope !

Comment

But, Victory for whom???? lol

Got the ranch mushrooms in the crockpot, just peeled and cut and put the sweet taters in my small roasting oven, cake balls inthe fridge. I can't wait!!!

Everyone have a great thankful day!!!
                  "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                    But, Victory for whom???? lol

Got the ranch mushrooms in the crockpot, just peeled and cut and put the sweet taters in my small roasting oven, cake balls inthe fridge. I can't wait!!!

Everyone have a great thankful day!!!
                    For the Dallas Cowboys of course, silly girl

Comment

CAN I BORROW SOMEONE OVEN! this is the only time of the year that I could use 2, before I remodeled the kitchen I had a oven and up top I had a food warmer, which was really a food burner ....

E-Foo

Comment

Eric, I'm not using my big roasting oven, works great for the turkey, come and get it!!

You need to buy you one, they are great in times like this, and I use it to take stuff to potluck at work alot also!!!

Comment

what does it look like? a big crockpot?

E-Foo

Comment

Christmas and Thanksgiving time I am so thankful for having 2 full size ovens plus microwave. I now wish I had gotten that warming drawer the sales man tried to talk me into , sure could use it for the rolls

Comment

Like this: http://homecooking.about.com/od/kitchenequipmentreviews/gr/nesco.htm

Mine's white though. Works just as well as an oven when baking things, turkey, ham, roast...etc.

It's nice to warm stuff up in, wrap it in foil good and warm it slowly.

You can make a huge pot of beans to feed a crowd, no end in what you can do!!

They'er about $30 or higher depending on size and where you buy it.

Comment

Working...
                              X