squirrels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• squirrels

I was just in my garage to get some cans of food and I heard something up in the attic so I started bang in the ceiling with a broom and it started running around so, I went outside to see if they where just running on the roof and then one jumped out from under the shingle and scared the [email protected]#[email protected]#$ out of me.....LOL
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: squirrels

You'd better go shower before all your guests get there!!! lol

Put the cat up there, it'll get rid of your squirrels in no time!
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Better find out how they got in or trap them because they chew wires in the attic and thats really gonna chap your hide. Watch they will get revenge while your in the last half of the game HA...just teasing.
      www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

We had something in our attic, we think it was squirrels, took forever to get rid of them, they can cause so much damage.

Comment

Rats with flufy tails. Yes, they can do a pile of damage in a short amount of time. Seal it up QUICK!

Comment

My Mom had a squirrel and had to get a guy out that does that stuff. He set up a trap after about a week got him & he went away to a nice wooded area about 40 miles away. Mom was happy he didn't get killed. There are people that do that stuff, trap them & really have to take them far away or they will just come back.

Comment

May I recommend "Squirrel Stew"?
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

eww LOL thats hilarious.
                www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

I am surrounded by woods and have battled these little critters for yrs along with possums and raccoons! I have a new visitor right now. I can hear it running when I stand in my kitchen. My daughter has a cubby storage in her bedroom and we think it may have gotten in there somehow. ::;sigh::: I caught the last one with a cage I borrowed, so I guess it's back to operation Catch a pesky squirrel. The last ones chewed my burglar alarm wires!

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Originally posted by Machele View Post
                    Rats with flufy tails.
                    My sentiments exactly.
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

DH keeps his shotgun loaded and propped by the back door. A squirrel or a coon or a possum does not have a chance......but the squirrels are his main target after they moved in under the hood of his big ol' Ford pickup and ate the fuel lines and electrical system - $1100 worth!! Now they eaten the electrical wires that close the trunk on his Cadillac. Those squirrels are living dangerously at our place!!

Comment

i swear we have a family of skunks..mice and squirrels living inside my walls and attic..

Comment

Squirrels got into the engine of my DS motor home and ate the insulation and all the coating on the wires. What a mess.

Ann

Comment

just 2 weeks ago I picked up all the girl scout nut orders for my troop. My co-leader and I sat outside and broke down the whole order for 20girls (filled 2 mini vans). She left to go tend to her kids, and I went inside to "make the calls". When I came out that SOB had eaten through 2 boxes of dark chocolate almond bark, ATE THRU a can of whole cashews, and ruined a box of peanut butter cups!!!!

I WAS FURIOUS! I had to replace ALL THOSE ITEMS from MY ORDER!!!!! My bad for going inside for 10 MINUTES!!!
                            DH said he's sick of the "F-in" squirrel! "THAT'S IT" he says "GAME ON you peice of SH-T FUR BALL" he says...

I used to stop him... felt bad for the little guy... I refuse to stop him now!

Comment

I when on the roof to day and right on the edge of the over hang there was a hole big enough to put your fist into, so I cut a piece of plywood and nailed it in with 4 inch nails....LOL have fun getting though that
                              "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Working...
                              X