Holiday flavored CoffeeMate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday flavored CoffeeMate

I just bought some Peppermint Mocha CoffeeMate this morning and all I have to say is "OMG"!!! It's so yummy! You can taste the peppermint and chocolate. I like it because it's not a strong peppermint. Go get you some! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Nicki

Re: Holiday flavored CoffeeMate

Thanks for the tip, wess! I have coupons for those, and I love them!! You can make ice coffee in the afternoon with leftover coffee and these flavored creamers - yum!
    I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

The peppermint is my favorite. I just bought Italian Creme, and it's really good too.

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

Momto4, I just bought the Italian Sweet Cream myself yesterday and it was good. Has a mild coconutty flavor don't ya think? Although a lot of them do to me for some reason......especially the sugar free French Vanilla. I tried the Chocolate Mint before and thought it was good. Also got the Pumpkin Spice yesterday but have had that one before along with the Gingerbread.

Actually, now that I realize it I have tried so many of them now I don't really have a favorite!!!!! DH is an Irish Cream guy all the way where I like to experiment!!!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I tried the International Delights, but it has a after taste to it. I like CoffeeMate better!

Comment

Originally posted by krubinic View Post
            Momto4, I just bought the Italian Sweet Cream myself yesterday and it was good. Has a mild coconutty flavor don't ya think? Although a lot of them do to me for some reason......especially the sugar free French Vanilla. I tried the Chocolate Mint before and thought it was good. Also got the Pumpkin Spice yesterday but have had that one before along with the Gingerbread.

Actually, now that I realize it I have tried so many of them now I don't really have a favorite!!!!! DH is an Irish Cream guy all the way where I like to experiment!!!
            LOL I know..I think I may have a coffee creamer addiction! They just keep making new ones. I try to avoid it at the market, but my cart just heads that way! lol Have you tried the eggnog?

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

I have so many in the fridge right now that it looks like I drink them straight from the bottle....now there's an idea!!!!!!
              A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Momto4, no I have not tried the eggnog only because I am not an eggnog person to begin with. However, DH and my kids adore eggnog. When it comes to eggnog flavored things they are like me with watermelon flavoring......don't like it, the original is the only way to go!!!

Hunebe, I actually have a friend who said she is addicted to them and DOES drink them straight from the bottles!!! I don't know how much, but ewwwwwww!!!!
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Do any of these come in the powder? I'd love to bring some back with me. They have Coffee Mate powder here, but only the original. Amaretto was my favorite, but they seemed to have quit making it. You could find it in the store brands, but DH didn't like them.
                  Thank God for what you have.
                  Trust God for what you need.
                  Live well, laugh often, love much!!!

Comment

I know for a fact that WalMart sells powdered Amaretto coffee flavor. That's what I put in my thermos most times when going to work.

Comment

I have the Eggnog and thats pretty too. I just finished the Pumpkin Spice which was surprisingly good.I thought it would be too strong a flavor in my coffee but it wasn't. I like most of the Coffeemate flavors. My least favorte is Amaretto.

Comment

But itsn't that Wal-Mart brand, JennyS? I like it, but DH only likes CoffeeMate.
                        Thank God for what you have.
                        Trust God for what you need.
                        Live well, laugh often, love much!!!

Comment

Hazelnutty Chocolate

Cocoa Nutty!
                          Warning: Humans who love chocolate may become addicted to this recipe. The beverage you are about to consume is extremely delicious. Prepare to fall in LOVE...

Ingredients:
                          1 packet Swiss Miss Sensible Sweets Diet Hot Cocoa Mix
                          2 tsp. Coffee-mate Sugar Free Hazelnut powdered creamer
                          2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
                          2 tsp. mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
                          4 tbsp. Fat Free Reddi-wip
                          Optional Garnish: additional unsweetened cocoa powder

Directions:
                          Place all ingredients in a mug except for the Reddi-wip. Add 1 cup very hot water, and stir until ingredients are fully dissolved, melted, and combined. Top with Reddi-wip and, if you like, sprinkle with ad ditional cocoa powder. Consume as soon as you can without burning your tongue!

MAKES 1 SERVING
                          Serving Size: 1 cup with whipped cream (entire recipe)
                          Calories: 114
                          Fat: 5g
                          Sodium: 173mg
                          Carbs: 14.5g
                          Fiber: 2.5g
                          Sugars: 8g
                          Protein: 3g

POINTS� value 2*
                          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
                          X