Anyone see Twilight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Twilight?

Or read the Stephenie Meyer series? My DDs and I have been on the phone constantly either taking about the books or the movie!! Tell me what you thought!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: Anyone see Twilight?

my older sister is reading the books..she loved the book..my ds said the book was to romantic..the movie was good it had alot of good special effects..my dd said it was okay..she just finished the first book...my girl is still devoted to harry potter..

Comment

My DD saw it and now wants to read all the books and she hates to read.

Comment

My sister & I went to see it last Saturday. We really enjoyed it & have enjoyed the books as well.
        Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health. ~ Julia Child

Comment

I just walked in the door from seeing it! I liked it! I read the first book and starting on the second one.

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

I am up to the book "New Dawn" but was waiting on seeing the movie. I really did love the books, and hate when the movies go astray of the books.

dragun

Comment

I keep hearing about these books and the movie but know nothing about them.. Guess I need to check them out!
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I picked up twilight, because it was just sitting at my gf's house while I was staying with her this past summer. I fell in love with these books.

dragun

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
                  I keep hearing about these books and the movie but know nothing about them.. Guess I need to check them out!
                  What I've found really fascinating about them is that they're written by a devout Mormon woman... her FIRST books!! They're about a high school girl and a vampire who fall in love and it's terribly romantic, but completely chaste!! NO sex before marriage and not that much kissing even!

My DDs and I can't stop talking about them!!

Comment

Originally posted by dragun6 View Post
                    I am up to the book "New Dawn" but was waiting on seeing the movie. I really did love the books, and hate when the movies go astray of the books. dragun
                    I hate when movies stray from books too... DDs and I decided that because this movie will make so much $$... they'll be able to spend more on the next movies and maybe won't leave so much out!!

Comment

I love the books, hated the movie. My DD and I went to see the movie Saturday. We both felt that we were watching an independent film. (Poor acting) I hope they get the playwrite for the Harry Potter movies to playwrite the next movies. I am going to wait until the movie comes out on video and give it another try. I also felt that they strayed away from the book too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X