Finally Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Back

I got a lot of emails over the holiday for help with passwords. I am sorry, but i was out of town and didn't get to these until now.

I went to New Jersey to visit with Michael's parents. I drove, and I must say I think PA is a pain to drive through. Yesterday, my 12 hour car trip took about 16 hours. Mostly due to bad weather, and holiday traffic in PA.

I did have the most expensive hot chocolate ever at La Maison in NYC. It is near Madison and 79th. It was nine dollars a hot chocolate. I should have known I was in trouble when the chocolate candies were running 66 dollars a pound (that isn't a typo). It was the best hot chocolate ever though. I think it was heavy cream, and dark chocolate melted together, it was like soup. Yummy.

I went to the Metropolitan musuem of art, the natural science museum, and saw the balloons being blown up for the macy's day parade. All was very cool. I also ate, and ate, and ate. His Mom was kind enough to get me all of my Russian favorites from the store.

So I now have a few days to pack and get ready before heading out to Houston. If you need something from me, please let me know ASAP!

Stephanie

Re: Finally Back

Glad you had fun! Good luck packing.

Comment

Sounds like you had a wonderful time! Glad you made it back safely!

Comment

Sounds like you had a good time in NYC and with Michael's parents. Now comes the packing / moving part, not much fun, so take it easy.

Comment

Yea... PA is NOT known for it's good roads!! Glad you had a good time tho.
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
          X