amazing race..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing race..

i was so sad to see the mother and son leave the show..they were so cute together..what a great relationship..i'm either rooting for the fraternity bro's..or the brother and sister..i think it would be a good show if the fraternity brothers actually won..they have been strugglling since the beginning..but the brother and sister have been doing so well and really earn the cash prize..do not care for the couple who seperated..the wife drives me crazy..

Re: amazing race..

I wanted the mother & son to win. At first I didn't like the brother and sister but I do now. You're right about the separated couple - annoying

Comment

I LOVED the Mother & son team & was sad to see them go for such a dumb mistake. They did work hard to catch up though.

That wife's nagging just drives me nuts!!! I was hoping they were gone along time ago!

I hope the Frat Boys or brother & sister win.

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

i agree, the mother/son duo was great; next for me would be th efrats; then the bor/sister team; i just love this show, sad it is coming to an end, but guess it makes room for....american idol!

Comment

Or Big Brother...love that show.

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

I accidently fell asleep in my warm and snuggly bed last night and missed the Amazing Race, I asked several people today at work who was voted off, and no one knew. I hope the brother and sister team wins.

Comment

I too wanted the mother and son to win. I think the best racers are the brother and sister (although were never my favorite), the most undeserving are the frat boys, I am ambivalent towards the separated couple.

Comment

Does another one start in January or is this it? This is my favorite show! I think Nick and Starr deserve to win because they have done so great all along, but I'm sad that Dallas and his mom are out too. What a bad stroke of luck they had. I wonder what will happen in the future with him and Starr?

Comment

Mooovvve over and make way on the bench for me! I hated to see the son so sorry that he disappointed his mom like that! But I guess it could have happened to anyone, given their state of mind at this point - my heart goes out for them!
                  No, the frat boys probably don't deserve to win, but that's something I'd love to see!
                  I do love the b/s team.
                  The best part of this season imo is (aside from the obvious) there's not so much bitching at each other, just saying....
                  I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X