Would you buy these chocolates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you buy these chocolates?

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.M17689.CM_SCID.TSV?cm_re=PROMOTIONS-_-TSV-_-TSV,TSV&cm_sp=TSV-_-HP-_-IMAGE

Almost $50.00....with shipping..but they look so good...problem is..I'm trying so hard to lose weight...guess I have to give them as a gift! LOL!! Sure look good...

Re: Would you buy these chocolates?

I like See's Chocolates.... or chocolate from Switzerland or Germany. And they're much less expensive.

Comment

$6 a pound for quality chocolate isn't a bad price, but if you don't need the calories..... do you kow someone else who needs $50 worth of calories?

I would rather see a nice gift with one imported chocolate tied to the top.

Comment

Save your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Harry London chocolates taste like sweet parafin & the batch was stale. I bought these when HSN carried them & they refused to take them back.

If there is a See's near you you'd be much happier.

Comment

LOL, send $50 bucks to me, and I will send you some very yummy Wisconsin Cowpies and dairy delicious caramels!

Comment

I just spent 9 bucks on a hot chocolate. It was tasty, just expensive. So I might do it, if I knew it tasted really really good.

Comment

Speaking of chocolate, has anyone tried that bacon chocolate bar or any chocolates from Vosges? Here's a link if you want to check it out-

http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/bacon_exotic_candy_bar/exotic_candy_bars

I've always wanted to try these chocolates and yes, the bacon bar sound gross, but I've heard its great.

The best chocolate I have had is from a small place in Oregon called Lillie Belle Farms. They have the best Smokey Blue Cheese Truffles ever!!! They sell online too. Expensive, but if you have the money and calories to burn, go for it!

Comment

If you don't like Machele's offer I will offer Sponge Candy. Send me 50 bucks!!! I"ll have it gift wrapped. o k ?

Comment

Originally posted by mellon View Post
                  If you don't like Machele's offer I will offer Sponge Candy. Send me 50 bucks!!! I"ll have it gift wrapped. o k ?
                  I haven't made sponge candy I bet in a dozen years.

Comment

Mew- I can take care of you also. Send cash and I'll gift wrap for you also.

Comment

Originally posted by mellon View Post
                      Mew- I can take care of you also. Send cash and I'll gift wrap for you also.

LOL - I appreciate the offer, really I do, but I used to make it - not eat it. Too sweet for me.

Comment

AWWWWW-come on

Comment

Working...
                        X