Pleasant surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pleasant surprise

I tossed one of those single serving Stouffer's Lasagna dinners in the grocery cart on a whim the other day. That little thing was pretty darn good. And enough for two or three meals for just me.

Re: Pleasant surprise

Stouffers Is Not Bad. I've Had It, Ds And Dil Keep Some In Their Freezer At All Times! Lol
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I like the Stouffers meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes & their mac & cheese is good.

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Haven't tried Stouffers, but I have tried the California pizza kitchen frozen pizza, the smaller size, cheese pizza, I add some pepperoni and some fresh basil and it's not half bad. In a pinch it's pretty good.

Comment

I was at a friends house and she served the Stouffer's stuffed peppers. It surprised me how good they were. It wasn't large servings, but enough for 3 light eaters.

Comment

I love the Spinach Souffle - I could eat the whole thing myself as a meal rather than share it as a side dish

Comment

I'm gonna have to try that Rube! I love spinach.

Comment

I'd forgotten aqbout the spinach soufle! I love it also.
                Mary Ann in Wisconsin
                "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

We use to have a very expensive Italian restraunt here and one of their signature dishes was their lasagna. I found out later from a girl that worked there that they were serving Stoffers.

Comment

I love their French bread pizza. The "little" meal of baked chicken and mashed potatoes is another I'll buy frequently. Actually, Stouffers are about the only frozen pre-prepared food I ever buy. There's a newer one I think they call flat bread, and the one I've tried and like a lot is 3 meat. It's a cross between a pizza and focaccia (?sp).

Comment

My friend had a Pizza place in Florida and they served the lasagna. She said that is all they do is add a little more sauce and cheese and call it their own. So when I was ordering it from one of our favorite places I asked our waitress if it is Stouffers or homemade. She whispered Stouffers.

Comment

Their Mac & cheese is very good too.
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I love their Mac & Cheese. Its a quick fix for the grand kids. I cook more elbow noodles and add it to M&C. I have a freezer supply LOL

Comment

Check to see if you have a stouffers outlet store near you, they have great prices. We go to the one in Solon, Oh. last time I got 28 french bread pizzas for $12, most dinners are 1/2 ,they might be seconds, too much or too little cheese but we doctor them up anyways. Barbara
                            cocacolabaka

Comment

We have always enjoyed Stouffers Lasagna. I like Homemade a little better, but Stouffers sure is good for the convenience!! We also always keep a couple in the freezer. Great to serve with a salad and garlic bread as a last minute meal or when company shows up.
                              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                              X