Free bakeware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free bakeware

Check out this website and get a free piece of bakeware (US only)

http://www.easybakeware.com/valueoffer.aspx

Re: Free bakeware

I Did It, Got To Shipping, Said Free Shipping, But Won't Let You Complete It Without A Credit Card #. So I'll Pass.

Thanks Though, Keep Us Informed For More!
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I didn't like that they wanted my charge info-so I'm skipping the offer. Did you give them the info?

Comment

Sorry about that - I hoped it wasn't too good to be true. They shouldn't ask for your credit card details unless you are making a purchase.

Comment

If you were local to me you could get some free bakeware Cleaning out the kitchen stuff now.

Comment

If you read the "fine print" it says you agree to sign up for some type of membership for $19.95 a month.
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I didn't see a free shipping offer (unless your purchase total was $40). A one dollar standard shipping was an offer if you took a some monthly package deal. I did order one of the Dec. 'freebie' offers---greenbags that I've been wanting to try. 5-10 standard shipping was 7.95.

Did anyone check the other tabs for their various products? Looked good but not extensive.

I'll let ya'll know if I run into problems. I built a few flags into my order to spot problems.
              Mary Ann in Wisconsin
              "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

I Didn't Look At Anything Else. I Had It Clear To The End, S & H Said Nothing, But It Wouldn't Take All My Info To Complete The Deal Without Giving Them My Credit Card Info. If It Were Just I "had" To Have, I Would Have Given It To Them, But It Wasn't.
                "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I do recall seeing on the order a total of 0.00 but that was before a required selection of a shipping mode/method.

I have received a very standard email confirmation. It said to allow 2 weeks for arrival (on a 5-10 typical standard shipping---I suppose this wouldn't be unreasonable, especially with holiday time). I'm also supposed to be able to track the order.

I receive notices from my bank on each and every posting. Had a little bit of a scare as significantly higher amount appeared about that time. Had to go to the card site to recall it was just my cell phone payment. Nothing else posted as yet.
                  Mary Ann in Wisconsin
                  "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

Does anyone else use McAfee SiteAdvisor? I installed the free version well over a year ago. When you 'google' (or use any other search engine) this tool has a safety evaluation of each site marked next to the listing so you can make an informed decision as to whether going to the website is a good idea or not. McAfee gave the 'green light' to this site. I clicked on the listing to make certain it was the same one---yup, it is.
                    Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

If it seems to be too good to be true it probably is.

Comment

this is a scam

Comment

Update as promised. Received my item today, "Keep-It Fresh Produce Bags", as ordered, 10 days from order placement at the agreed upon shipping cost, 7.95. My card was not billed anything until yesterday.

These are similar to the "Debbie Meyer Green bags" on the commercials---10 bags, use up to ten times. I hope to try them soon but I don't have anything very fresh to put in them! LOL

Companies have much inventory these days and people who obviously don't want to be laid off. As the first class postage they paid was just 1.17 on my lightweight item, at least they kept a few people busy and made a small amount. [I never did see a way that I could have my no-cost item sent without a shipping cost.]

I am not giving a recommendation here. I'm only saying I had no problems.

One thing I would caution, should anyone else decide to check them out...I believe the $1 shipping option involved some monthly club commitment (and thus monthly cost) so be careful if that's not your intention.
                          Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

Oh, and for anyone who didn't see my subsequent thread about the McAfee SiteAdvisor, I no longer suggest using them. They really screwed up with a required software update the very next day after I wrote that post here! I removed it from my 'puter. I have AVG Anti-Virus freeware and they do the same good service now anyway, giving a 'green light' to easybakeware.com also.
                            Mary Ann in Wisconsin

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

Working...
                            X