Wednesday....Hump Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday....Hump Day!

Good morning all! SSDD here. Still feel crappy...so tired of this. Then my dds are telling me I need to get out more! I tell them I am lucky to work 8 hours a day and run errands for my parents and myself. DD1 started on it again yesterday so Nu, I sent her the note you sent me about Lupus--it is so true! Just had to unload. I know they don't realize the pain I am in. Today I look like a patchwork quilt under my clothes...I have on 2 types of pain patches, but I need one I can wrap myself in!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wednesday....Hump Day!

So sorry to hear, nommie. I guess the cold weather doesn't help much either, does it??

SSDD here too... shoulder still aches from yesterday's test!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Update, I am now trying for a migraine headache ( have the aura-took 2 darvocet to try and catch it in time)! I also just spoke to DD2--crisis time! Don't know the latest details, but sil and she are fighting and she may have to bring the kids and come stay with me!!!!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
        Update, I am now trying for a migraine headache ( have the aura-took 2 darvocet to try and catch it in time)! I also just spoke to DD2--crisis time! Don't know the latest details, but sil and she are fighting and she may have to bring the kids and come stay with me!!!!
        YIKES... like you don't have ENOUGH on your plate???

Comment

Luvs, when will you hear from the dr? My shoulder hurt from your description! Weather does not help, nor stress! I hate to pi$$ and moan on here, but it looks like I will need the board today!
          Nommie

Comment

I see him again next Tues. I posted in the arthrogram thread about the test... it was NOT fun at all!!

Till then, I guess I'll keep doing the arm/shoulder limbering exercises. Unless the second round of films show something profound... it doesn't look like there's anything there!!

I was thinking about your DDs trying to talk you into getting up and moving around... in a few years when they're wrestling w/ kids and everyone is sick and THEY'RE sick and still having to get up and move when they feel so crappy... only THEN will they call and say, "Geez, mom... how on earth did you MANAGE???" ha ha

Comment

I'm not feeling well today. Went to bed with a stomach ache, kinda felt like something was grabbing my intestines and squeezing them all around,,ewww. Then I'd get these intermitent pains/aches almost like a labour contraction?? very weird. So, I think I'm going to take it easy today, and sit with the heating pad on my tummy.
              Have a good day everyone
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                I see him again next Tues. I posted in the arthrogram thread about the test... it was NOT fun at all!!

Till then, I guess I'll keep doing the arm/shoulder limbering exercises. Unless the second round of films show something profound... it doesn't look like there's anything there!!

I was thinking about your DDs trying to talk you into getting up and moving around... in a few years when they're wrestling w/ kids and everyone is sick and THEY'RE sick and still having to get up and move when they feel so crappy... only THEN will they call and say, "Geez, mom... how on earth did you MANAGE???" ha ha

How true!!! I just spoke to dd1, even after sending her the email from nu-she is still saying I need to get out more.....I don't think either of them will understand until they are older! I guess I will have to start lying to them and tell them I am going to the gym and going here and there!
                Nommie

Comment

Good Morning CK peeps, my goodness, I am so sorry you guys feel so bad.
                  Today is my hair / nail day, shopping and lunch after that. I am in the mood for a good panini sandwich. Weather, I don't know, we are supposed to have a cold front come through sometime this afternoon, but until then it's supposed to be almost 80°. So I better stick a jacket in the car, just in case.
                  Nommie, mudder and luvs2eat , I hope you will feel better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
                    I'm not feeling well today. Went to bed with a stomach ache, kinda felt like something was grabbing my intestines and squeezing them all around,,ewww. Then I'd get these intermitent pains/aches almost like a labour contraction?? very weird. So, I think I'm going to take it easy today, and sit with the heating pad on my tummy.
                    Have a good day everyone

UGH... feel better, mudder!!!

Comment

Oh Mudder--so sorry! Do you think you may have a stomach virus?
                      Nommie

Comment

I really don't know what it is??? I remember feeling chilled altho being bundled under the blankets last night, then waking burning with fever,,,must be a virus or maybe something I ate? today I have a headache too. yuck,,,,,
                        and I hope that everything's looking 'up' for everyone else
                        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Sorry so many of you are feeling crappy. Not much new here, I'm also fighting off a migraine. We have a big snow front moving in and I've noticed that I seem to get more headaches when the outside pressure changes. I HAVE to get started on some Christmas shopping. Also some decorating. I'm just kinda in a funk this year, I'm usually really excited for the holidays, but it hasn't hit me this year yet. Maybe I need to dig out my Christmas music!

Comment

SSDD here too.
                            Dropped DS off at school, have to keep him busy and NOT napped for the sleep study tonight (should prove to be a FUN day!).

DD is acting out again, I know WHY she is...but I cant let her get away with it. I just dont know what to do anymore! The pediatrician said "If DS wasnt sick...would you let DD get away with it?" and "Dont let her USE this as the excuse for a free pass"...arrrrrgggggghhhhh

DH knows how overloaded I am right now and bless his heart is trying to help in every way possible. I am hoping the adnoid removal will be a dry run for DD and DH...we shall see.

Who wants to help me open the bar a little early this week? We can call it "Hump all you want" bar

Comment

Originally posted by Sewcute View Post
                              SSDD here too.
                              Dropped DS off at school, have to keep him busy and NOT napped for the sleep study tonight (should prove to be a FUN day!).

DD is acting out again, I know WHY she is...but I cant let her get away with it. I just dont know what to do anymore! The pediatrician said "If DS wasnt sick...would you let DD get away with it?" and "Dont let her USE this as the excuse for a free pass"...arrrrrgggggghhhhh

DH knows how overloaded I am right now and bless his heart is trying to help in every way possible. I am hoping the adnoid removal will be a dry run for DD and DH...we shall see.

Who wants to help me open the bar a little early this week? We can call it "Hump all you want" bar
                              Sewcute... you set yourself down in to a reclining chair and I'll BRING you your drinks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X