13 Years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 Years ago today

I was clinging to the entertainment center, barely able to stand, and in heavy labor while my husband was frantically searching for his lost car keys! LOL DS2 is 13 today!

Re: 13 Years ago today

Wow, what are story you are able to tell DS2!!!!

Comment

Happy, happy b-day to DS. Bet hubby hasn't ever lost his keys again!!!!! L

Comment

Happy Birthday to your DS!
        LOL...cute memory!
        Maybe ACUTE memory
        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Just how long DID it take DH to find those keys?! I'm sure every minute seemed much longer than that!

Just an aside...right before this, I was walking through the living room where I still had some programing on. I believe it was "Birth Day" on Discovery Health. They mentioned that (for unknown reasons) first time moms carry for an average of 274 days vs. 269 for 'repeat' moms. I wonder if docs build that into a due date that they give?? I've never heard of this as an RN. It does remind me a a hint that I give to all expectant Moms: whenever possible, add days to your due date (even 10) so friends and extended family won't be coming after you, so to speak, with the old unwelcome line "Haven't you had that baby YET?" just when you are the most uncomfortable and oh-so-ready to have delivered yesterday!
          Mary Ann in Wisconsin
          "A man will be imprisoned in a room with a door that is unlocked and opens inwards as long as it does not occur to him to pull rather than push.

Ludwig Wittgenstein

Comment

Working...
          X