OJ going to jail!~!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OJ going to jail!~!!

Goldmans are on right now!!! They are happy!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: OJ going to jail!~!!

O J is finally placed where he should have been a long time ago.

Comment

Was going to type my initial reaction when I saw it on the news but maybe I should keep that to myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nutsky View Post
        Was going to type my initial reaction when I saw it on the news but maybe I should keep that to myself.
        I hear you!!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

All I can say is a big YESSSSSSSS!!!!! doing the happy dance

Comment

He was sentenced to what 15 years ? Parole possible after 6 years ? Not long enough if you ask me.

Comment

Was it for the theft, or the murder? I'm going to assume theft, but.... you know what happens when you assume!!!
              "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

It was for that stuff he pulled in Las Vegas, kidnapping, hijacking or whatever, he claimed he was taking his stuff back , that someone else stole , possession of firearm etc., etc.

Comment

I got this off the internet

Slideshow: O.J. Simpson Play Video Video: O.J. Simpson sentenced to at least 15 years CBC.ca Play Video Video: Simpson gets at least 6 years in prison AP LAS VEGAS – A broken O.J. Simpson was sentenced Friday to at least 15 years in prison for a hotel armed robbery after a judge rejected his apology and said, "It was much more than stupidity."

The 61-year-old football Hall of Famer stood shackled and stone-faced when Judge Jackie Glass quickly rattled off his punishment soon after he made a rambling, five-minute plea for leniency, choking back tears as he told her: "I didn't want to steal anything from anyone. ... I'm sorry, sorry."

The judge said several times that her sentence in the Las Vegas case had nothing to do with Simpson's 1994 acquittal in the slaying of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman.

"I'm not here to try and cause any retribution or any payback for anything else," Glass said.

Simpson was immediately led away to prison after the judge refused to permit him to go free on bail while he appeals.

Simpson's co-defendant and former golfing buddy, Clarence "C.J. Stewart, also was sentenced to at least 15 years.

Outside court, Goldman's father, Fred Goldman, and sister, Kim, said they were thrilled with the sentence.

"There's never closure. Ron is always gone. What we have is satisfaction that this monster is where he belongs behind bars," Fred Goldman said.

Sure glad to read that the judge didn't let him go free, while his case is on appeal. Good for her, finally a judge who has some guts.

Comment

Originally posted by Iniki View Post
                    O J is finally placed where he should have been a long time ago.
                    I agree wholeheartidly (sp)......
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by wishingstar View Post
                      All I can say is a big YESSSSSSSS!!!!! doing the happy dance

Ditto!!!!!!!!

Comment

I heard far too many "Concurrent" & not nearly enough "Consecutive" in the sentences. Not near what he deserved to get!

Comment

what goes around comes around! for some, it just takes a little longer. I hope he gets "hijacked" in jail.....lol

Comment

At least he is getting some kind of jail time. It wiped that smug look off of his face and now he knows he is not invincable. In 6 years, he is gonna be a lot older. Hmmmm, I wonder how the other inmates are gonna treat him?

Comment

I honestly feel he will have to answer to the person above on judgement day.
                              He deserves WAAAYYYYYYYYY longer than he's gotten...but it's not for me to decide

Comment

Working...
                              X