I got alot done this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got alot done this weekend

Did the Christmas cards they are mailed, really cut down on them, finally got a label maker so that saved tons of time, OK did the laundry nothing new, but got DH to help me flip the mattress & clean under it. I have been in this house over 4yrs brought shelf paper, finally got that up too. Excited, under the sink plywood & crappy so the shelf paper looks great. We worked together and got so much done this weekend, so happy. Last week cleaned out the china cabinet this house is getting so clean & organized that I am getting scared. Afraid to mess it up. LOL Really did alot and threw out crap too.

Re: I got alot done this weekend

Congratulations and Enjoy your Staycation at home LOL
    www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

Good for you Roset!!!! To me that is one of the best feelings to get your home cleaned and organized. I go in spurts with how organized I can be. However, I don't think I will ever see my home to it's fullest potential of getting EVERYTHING done in it that I've ever dreamed of. So I have to settle for the smaller accomplishments I make I guess.

Congrats!!! Hope you continue to keep up the production!!!!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Hey come to my house!!! Great job!
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
        X