Does your dog Snore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your dog Snore?

Our Golden is 10 now and snores ! he farts too but thats beside the point....I had to finally kick him out of the bedroom last night it got so bad..snore snore snore...geez.
    www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Re: Does your dog Snore?

Beagle Princess is almost 13, but she has always snored! There are times when I would swear there was an adult male in the house. The other one, Pal, rarely snores.

Comment

I have a Boston Terrier and when he was just a baby, I had him neutered. My Vet suggested at the time that we clip his back palate .... kinda like a tonsil to help with breathing issues as he aged. Because of the way the breed and its nasal passages are, I'm glad that I did it. If Rocco's head is a certain way on the pillow , he still will snore a bit

Comment

Between the three of us... Peaches, Babe, and ME... we have a symphony going every night!!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

mine doesn't but he sure does fart alot
          I'm Not Bossy, I just have better ideas

Comment

My dog snores but it is not a loud snore.

Comment

this post is just way too funny! my twocats snore, big time, but one of them "runs in her dreams". I swear, she's hunting on the Sudan dessert! L.

Comment

my mini doxie snores and farts! I don't have a strong sense of smell but DH does and he complains Fero sleeps in the room with me and his snoring is really loud.
                I organize chores into catagories.
                Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Conway has a very soft snore. So far.
                  He lets out a long snort when he's re-adjusting himself in bed. Which is all night long, every night.

Comment

One of my cats snores. The other one vocalizes at night cause he gets bored. Sometimes it sounds like he's saying hello.

Comment

Jake snores and farts....If he farts when he is awake it scares him and he jumps and tries to see his behind. Some times he starts snoring as soon as his head hits the pillow. If I am having a bad night and can't sleep, I feel like drop kicking him out the back door.
                      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

My cat occasionaly will snore. Does that count?

Huffle
                        God grant me the serenity to accept the yarn I cannot return... courage to change the yarn I can... and the reciept to know the difference.

Comment

Both dogs fart but only Freckie snores and he is doing that right now sleeping next to my desk.

Comment

No, but Bella whines and whimpers every once in awhile in her sleep and I gently wake her up. I think she is having nightmares. She has farted a few times and scared herself lol.

Comment

my dog bagel..snore's and yes farts..farts..because my dh feeds him table scrapes..i keep tellng him that bagel's can't handle people food..makes him to gassy..like a rebellious teenager he doesn't listen.

Comment

Working...
                              X