Monday..... Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday..... Madness

Nommie's A No Show, So I Guess It's Up To Me To Start The Daily Thread.

Good Monday Morning! Like Monday Mornings Can Be Good! Lol

Ssdd Here, Put Up A Border In Dd's Old Room, That We're In The Process Of Redoing, Got The Laminate Down, Except For The Closet, Dh Keeps Putting That Part Off! The Border Has Different Classic "hot Rods" And Old Drive-in's On It, We'll Put Car Pictures On The Wall, It Will Be The Car/hot Rod Room. Ds's Old Room Has Motorcycle Border And Motorcycle Stuff.

Put Some New Pics In My Album, On Lillie's Album And Started New One Of "the Kids" Sean's Album Was Full, And Now Most Of The Pics Will Be Of The Two Of Them. Some Of The Pics Are Pics Of Pics That The Kids Have Done, So They're A Bit Grainy, But Cute.
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Re: Monday..... Madness

I'm slooowww moving this morn. Went out to a friend's place for a nice Christmasy dinner last nite with another couple. I drank red wine,,,,I never drink red wine,,,,I feel like poop.
    Have a good day everyone,,,,,,,
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I'm slow moving too. Have some errands in town today and wanted to start some Christmas baking, guess it will wait.Since I have to go out, I'will make a grocery store stop too. That will take alot out of me so supper will be leftovers and I might just start a new book.
      I organize chores into catagories.
      Things I won't do now; things I won't do later; things I'll never do.

Comment

Good Monday morning, we slept late this morning and now I feel like I am behind already. Behind in what you may ask ?? I don't know, LOL , I just feel behind. Cloudy and overcast this morning , cool, we are supposed to have a cold front come through tomorrow, maybe some rain ?? Wouldn't that be nice. Other then that, SSDD !!

Comment

Nice pics Nu...Lillie looks like her older brother, don'tcha think?

Comment

Morning all! Sorry I am late---had infusion today....I have to turn around and leave at 1:45 to go to the neuologist. Rheumy is concerned about the increased tremor in my left hand. Otherwise, SSDD.
            Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

My work computer was SO unhappy to be turned on this morning... took a few HOURS to get it running properly... so maybe it WASN'T my imagination that it was whispering to me... "Go back to bed... go back to bed???"

Baked and made candy yesterday. Making the Best Corn Ever this afternoon and roasting one of the 5 or 6 donated turkeys for our Community Center Holiday pot luck tonight. I get to smell roasted turkey again!!

Great day all!
              "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Morning all
                Made veggie soup yesterday AND a huge pot of tomato sauce. Also have pork chop parmesean waiting for one nights dinner this week.

Slow day hear as well. Last day I will have a few hours to myself. Just picked up DS at school, last day till Dec 19th when the Dr said he can go back to school after the adnoids...but the 19th is the LAST day before holiday vacation... SOOOOO....
                DD's concert is tomorrow night, then DS's surgery the next morning.

Hoping to get some oreos covered today, and maybe make some butter toffee...we shall see

Comment

Ya'll Are Making Me Hungry!! Stop It!

I Did Make 2 Loaves Of The Peach Cobble Bread. It Is Very Good, Doesn't Quite Taste Like Peach Cobbler, But It's Still A Keeper. I Had Fresh Frozen Peaches In The Freezer, I Defrosted Them, And Diced Them, They Were Slices, Had Extras, So I Make A Peach Crisp. Made The Bread With Splenda, Can't Tell At All.

Thanks, Now I Want Some Peach Cobbler Bread!!!
                  "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                    Ya'll Are Making Me Hungry!! Stop It!

I Did Make 2 Loaves Of The Peach Cobble Bread. It Is Very Good, Doesn't Quite Taste Like Peach Cobbler, But It's Still A Keeper. I Had Fresh Frozen Peaches In The Freezer, I Defrosted Them, And Diced Them, They Were Slices, Had Extras, So I Make A Peach Crisp. Made The Bread With Splenda, Can't Tell At All.

Thanks, Now I Want Some Peach Cobbler Bread!!!
                    Thanks for letting us know how the bread was!!! Am going to have to make it for my Mom..
                    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

YIKES!
                      had JUST gotten DS down for his nap, posted a few things here, then the phone rang. It is DD's school, she spilled her GoGurt all over her when she opened the package!!! Had to wake the little one, and rush another outfit to DD (thankfully the school is only 2blocks away).
                      Surprisingly I was able to get DS BACK DOWN!!!!!! I am heating up my tea and I am relaxing for 1/2hr!!! The cookies can wait

Talk to you ladies later

Comment

Working...
                      X