dark dry areas on knees..help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dark dry areas on knees..help!

I've lived with them for a long time, but now that I need to go to the "Y" and wear a swim suit, I want to do something with these dark dry areas on my knees. I am more concerned with the darkness. I'd like to hear some success stories so I can find something to help.

Thanks,
    Gina
    John 10:9
    www.opendoorchili.org

Re: dark dry areas on knees..help!

Try Avon's Banishing Cream, Gina. I have many customers who use it successfully. It's only $8.50 at regular price, and less when it's on special. If you'd like to order it from my Avon website, you can find the link in my profile under contact info and Home Page. It's on page 61 in the current brochure C-26.
    Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

My hubby had em but I used my PedEgg on em and lotioned him up. Now his knees are creamy caramel like the rest of his body

Comment

I don't know how to counteract the darkness but for dry skin I use anything with cocoa butter in it.

I've also used with great success Udderly Smooth cream. Udderly Smooth® Udder Cream was originally invented for use on dairy cows under harsh conditions. Now used for dry and chapped skin on people worldwide.

http://www.uddercream.com/

Comment

http://www.egyptianmagic.com/

A day without laughter is a day wasted...Charlie Chaplin

Comment

I use elta lite moisturizing lotion. My dermatologist recommended it when I had a severe drug reaction a few years ago.

Comment

Working...
            X