its getting cold down here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its getting cold down here

it was 70 this morning when I went to work and its in the 30's now and was sleeting and snowing at 6pm, I love Tx
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Re: its getting cold down here

WOW from 70 to the 30's..It was 76 here in Southern California. I would love to go somewhere for Christmas where it was snowing... Stay safe and drive careful!!!!

Comment

That's one of the many things I love and hate about the South, but if you learn to be prepared, you're good. I'm in the semi-tropics and right on the coast of South Carolina, so most of us have learned to wear layers and keep a pair of (dry) shoes in the car lol!
      I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

It's raining and has at times been freezing rain here in Michigan. We are supposed to get a little snow tomorrow

Comment

Its very windy and cold here on the Texas coast this morning bbbrrrrr!!!!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by food gal View Post
            WOW from 70 to the 30's..It was 76 here in Southern California. I would love to go somewhere for Christmas where it was snowing... Stay safe and drive careful!!!!

Okay ... trade places with you food gal. I want the warm!!!

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Monday morning it was 18 and very blustery with a light snow cover from Saturday; this a.m. it's 60 and raining. Bizarre.

Comment

22 This Morning, Suppose To Be 70 Tomorrow! Gotta Love It!
                "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I swear it's getting colder here, it was 39 when I got up this morning and it's now 35, this is way too cold for me.

Comment

I WAS WRONG, TOMORROW SUPPOSE TO BE HIGH 50'S AND IN 80'S BY THE WEEKEND!
                    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                    X