Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

actor john schneider's puppies were stolen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• actor john schneider's puppies were stolen.

the suv was stolen from a parking lot with his two puppies in the back sitting in crates..

hopefully they will find the two missing puppies..they were christmas gifts for his kids..

Re: actor john schneider's puppies were stolen.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

that kind of crap during the christmas season just makes me sick to my stomach.

dragun

Comment

well i am seeing this from a different view...he shouldnt have left those dogs in the car. I think thats illegal.
        www.perfectlyposh/510sigpic

Comment

That is just sad.

Comment

I wonder if the car has been found? The people who stole the car may have not been aware of the fact that there were dogs in the crate when they first stole the car.

Comment

His wife was driving the car. The puppies were in a pen in the back of the SUV, and had just been to the Vet. She stopped at the store on the way home. The car was found soon after, put puppies and pen were gone. You just know someone is going to try to sell them as Christmas gifts for extra money. Makes me sick.
              Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
              X