Thursday...thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday...thoughts...

Good morning all! SSDD here. Feeling okay. Still having problems with tremors, guess the increased dosage hasn't kicked in, unless that is why I was so sleepy last night. Waas in bed and asleep by 7:00. Of course furbaby has been keeping me up at nights. So, regions of TX got snow?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Thursday...thoughts...

Sorry you're feeling icky nommie. I hope all gets well soon for you.

It's 21 here with some snow still on the ground. Wanted to go for a walk today but I think I will say in & do the (yuck) wash

Joyce'S Fine Cooking

In The Kitchen

Comment

Thanks Joyce, I am feeling better, feel like I may be on the mend...but as nu knows, that is when we tend to overdo!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Freezing here in the Ozarks!! There's still a little snow around cause it's been too cold to melt!

Feelin' crappy this morning... my one-cold-a-year is full blown..... aaaaaccchhhoooooooo!!

Great day all... it's almost FRIDAY!!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Good Morning!
          Yes Ma'am....we have SNOW! It is amazingly BEAUTIFUL here this mornin! Temp is 30 degrees and I will be watching it slowly melt away as the high is supposed to be in the upper 50s.
          I have to take Mom to town today. Bank, post office Wally World...ect. We are leaving Saturday to take her to Arkansas to be with my Brother. We are praying that the results of the liver biopsy will reveal a miracle! I will have some kind of news tomorrow on the severity of his illness. Lord, y'all please keep praying. There are so many in need of prayer this month. May God Bless you all....
          Nommie, it probably takes a little while for that med to kick in. I sure hope that you can get some relief from your suffering.
          Everybody have a lovely day and dont forget the Reason for the Season!!!!
          XOXOXOX!!!!
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Good Morning, it's pretty cold this morning, but the sun is coming out. We didn't have any real snow, just some hail and sleet. Not sure what I am going to get into today, just may head out to the library.

Comment

Good morning! Hope everyone is feeling up to snuff soon
              I'm off to the doc's this morn to get my ear flushed,,,hate thatfeeling,,,,,
              wonder if Ill be in for another 'adventure' today on my trek?
              Have a great day!
              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Are you going to be walking again ?

Comment

Originally posted by MudderBear View Post
                  Good morning! Hope everyone is feeling up to snuff soon
                  I'm off to the doc's this morn to get my ear flushed,,,hate thatfeeling,,,,,
                  wonder if Ill be in for another 'adventure' today on my trek?
                  Have a great day!
                  Video it if possible!!!!!
                  Nommie

Comment

Morning Girly Girls! I Can't Believe Ya'll Are Having Snow Down South There! Weirdest Weather Lately.

I'm "water Logged" This Morning, Up 15 Lbs In Last 3 Days, Took My As Needed Diuretic Besides My Routine One Last 2 Days, Nothing, Today I Doubled It, Peed 4 Times Already, And Have Lost 2 Lbs Already, And I Ate Breakfast! Lol

We Need To Rename This Our Daily Whining Thread! Lol
                    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      Morning Girly Girls! I Can't Believe Ya'll Are Having Snow Down South There! Weirdest Weather Lately.

I'm "water Logged" This Morning, Up 15 Lbs In Last 3 Days, Took My As Needed Diuretic Besides My Routine One Last 2 Days, Nothing, Today I Doubled It, Peed 4 Times Already, And Have Lost 2 Lbs Already, And I Ate Breakfast! Lol

We Need To Rename This Our Daily Whining Thread! Lol
                      I will have to consider whiny words when starting it. It is my fault, I whine when I start it. I will try to tone it down some!
                      Nommie

Comment

Nommie, it's ok to whine, if you can't do it here, where can you do it?

Comment

So true-so true!!! We share our whines, and sometimes our cheeses!
                          Nommie

Comment

Yes, I was walking. You'll never believe it,,,the district is out clearing all the snow off the main road YES!!!!!
                            A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

That's What We're Here For, We Can Whine All We Want, What Better Place To Do It Than With Friends! Lol

I Do My Share Of It, No One Has Told Me To Shut Up.....yet..... Or To My Face, Who Knows What They Say In Pm's! Lol
                              "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X